Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | New user

AuthorMessageTime
Avenge
Hello everyone. I know here I will probably be considered a *newb* programmer and what-not, but I just got into visual basic recently. I have been visiting lately because I know there are many people here that I could learn from, and it seems like this would be a cool place for me to hang around and read/post. I noticed that not only does everyone here talk about programming; but also everything else there is to be talked about. I have been learning little by little, and I finally registered on the vL forums as you can see.

A little information about me: My name is Sam. I will be 16 soon and I like listening to/playing music. In other time, I play BW, and my username is just the same as this one. When I am not on the computer or having anything to do with music, I am probably either sleeping or doing something with one of my few good friends (movie, paintball, w/e). My programming language for a while will be VB. Everyone here seems like a cool person. I enjoy reading the documents, articles, and posts here; and I hope one day I will be able to usefully contribute to the piles of insane code I see and cannot understand yet.
July 7, 2003, 11:50 PM
ninjaz
I love you avenge, I don't understand why noone replies to THESE Things. So I will myself, YOU ARE ONE SEXY MOFO
July 9, 2003, 7:09 AM
Avenge
I don't know why you love me but I love you too.. (duno why)
July 11, 2003, 2:45 AM
planterspeanuts
EULO WASSUP ;D
July 19, 2003, 3:52 AM

Search