Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Darkexile, Darkkingz, Old school people hang out and IRC

AuthorMessageTime
joykillah
Everyone from jigsaw to darkminion to WoLF`GoLD to caldaga to all the old school bnet people and many many others have been hanging on irc.darkexile.com irc.darkkingz.com #dk187  also on our forums at http://www.darkkingz.com 

if you would like to sign on you can even get on through our webirc client on darkkingz.com  Also i've put up every old school bot about 70 of them from nbbot to darkbot to you name it. it's on darkkingz.com forums to download.. I've also put up about 40 screenshots of old bnet on there in the gallery for people to check out... Please come check it out sign on to irc and see some old friends and faces... I encourage everyone new and old to come and hang out with us.. We are trying to create reunion games for D1,D2,Starcraft, broodwars, warcraft wow guild wars and build for starcraft 2 AND DIABLO 3  If you are interested please come and i mean really what do you got to lose to check it out for a few minutes.

You may run into people you haven't seen in years.

This is joykillah

i'm out!
April 23, 2010, 2:15 AM
joykillah
we made channel #vL it's got about ten people me jigsaw darkminion tehuser caldaga so on some others also  i am debating on making dns vl.darkexile.com for irc the dns right now is all posted on front of darkexile.com

irc.darkexile.com and irc.darkkingz.com 2 main dns's though
April 23, 2010, 10:10 PM

Search