Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | icons

AuthorMessageTime
hismajesty
Does Anybody Have The Game Client Icons (the size of the ones in a regular bnet channel) I need all but the W3XP icons including the UDP plug...I havent been able to find them and my comps messed up so i cant take a ss of a channel and cut them out without them coming out distorted...so if anyone has them please post them here. No one has them that I know of....so thanks in advance.
Ones I Need Are:
1) warcraft 2
2) warcraft 3 ROC
3) starcraft
4) broodwar
5) diablo 2
6) diablo 2 lod
7) UDP plug
July 6, 2003, 1:13 AM
tA-Kane
You can download the icons from Battle.net in two ways (except for the plug icon).

One is the cheesy way (IMO), by browsing the Battle.net channel support site, and downloading them there.

An alternative way is to download icons.bni, and parse that file.

For info on that, read here:
http://www.wonderwarp.com/SirG3/kane/misc/bni_file.shtml
(URL is case-sensitive, and file may move in the future)

Lastly, you could take the time yourself and take your screenshot yourself, and extract the icons from the screenshot yourself.
July 6, 2003, 1:21 AM
hismajesty
if you read the post yourself you would see that I posted myself that my computers messed up and the image would be distorted (My Windows Appearence Files Are Corrupt) If I took the screen shot.

But thank you for your suggestions I'll look into that link
July 6, 2003, 1:27 AM
tA-Kane
I read it, but it didn't get saved to my brain's cache, sorry.

You really should look into your problem though; screenshotting is a fairly simple task, IMO.
July 6, 2003, 2:55 AM
Camel
[quote author=tA-Kane link=board=17;threadid=1815;start=0#msg13994 date=1057460135]

You really should look into your problem though; screenshotting is a fairly simple task, IMO.
[/quote]
Taking a screenshot is more complicated on a PC than a mac. On a mac, you just push a button and you're done. On a pc, you have to (gasp) open up paint/other editor, paste, and save!
July 6, 2003, 3:16 AM
hismajesty
lol yes, it is quite exhausting (and i know you all probably think im just lazy for not doing that...but that is the first thing i thought of) i just didnt want a half visible picture to be a pic I used =\
July 6, 2003, 4:33 AM
tA-Kane
[quote author=Camel link=board=17;threadid=1815;start=0#msg13995 date=1057461383]On a pc, you have to (gasp) open up paint/other editor, paste, and save![/quote]I realize that, and still consider it a relatively simple task; one which would take someone who doesn't belong anywhere near a computer to mess up doing.
July 7, 2003, 6:16 AM
dRAgoN
[quote author=Camel link=board=17;threadid=1815;start=0#msg13995 date=1057461383]
[quote author=tA-Kane link=board=17;threadid=1815;start=0#msg13994 date=1057460135]

[/quote]
Taking a screenshot is more complicated on a PC than a mac. On a mac, you just push a button and you're done. On a pc, you have to (gasp) open up paint/other editor, paste, and save!
[/quote]

8\
opening bw and pressing print screen then save file as is how hard?
July 9, 2003, 5:56 AM
Eternal
[quote author=Camel link=board=17;threadid=1815;start=0#msg13995 date=1057461383]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hugs his Mac (at the office)
July 9, 2003, 9:32 AM

Search