Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | A question about old bots...

AuthorMessageTime
MesiaH
Hello all, It's been a while.... 5 or 6 years perhaps :-P

I have long retired from battle.net programming, But I still get on once in a while and play Starcraft aka "StonerCraft" :P

I'm looking to bring my old bot online, or any old bot that works great, by using Binary Flux 1.0.24.. I'm getting game version failed and checkrevision errors... (this makes no sense to me since binary flux SHOULD be handling all these just fine...)

Anyways, Can anybody point me in the direction where I might find some kind of binary gateway program like flux that may actually work? I'd be forever greatful!!
[me=Mesiah / haiseM]has NO clue how warden or any of this other new stuff works :([/me]
January 21, 2010, 8:04 PM
MesiaH
oh and a sidenote - I've only tested binary bots such as Chewbot and my bot (using very old login packets, when 0x50 just came out iirc - perhaps this causes some kind of conflict??)
January 21, 2010, 8:06 PM
-MichaeL-
Binary Flux may not have the newest version byte. I would recommend using a new bot.
January 21, 2010, 10:31 PM
MesiaH
Wait arent you the one who took over flux? Do you still have the source to it? Please i beg of you to update or contact ice to release it to me so i can!! please.
January 21, 2010, 10:47 PM
-MichaeL-
I don't have the source anymore and ice doesn't either he has begun to work on Flux 2.0 but at the moment I have no idea when it will be finished.
January 21, 2010, 11:09 PM
MesiaH
People like us need cloud computing. I hate losing stuff.
January 22, 2010, 2:54 AM
iCe
:o I have a fan! Anyway, What client are u using with flux?
January 24, 2010, 3:33 PM
laurion
First off... welcome back, wow. I remember working with you and atom a long time ago. Where have you been? lol.

You still have a copy of Chewbot?! That's nuts, post that up for download... As far as your bot goes, you're probably better off modifying it with the new packet structures and log on with D2. You don't need Warden for Diablo II/LoD. And if you have 0x50 implemented, I'm assuming you have 0x51 as well, so you just need new version files and the updated version byte.
January 29, 2010, 1:32 AM
MesiaH
lol what nick did u have back then tazo? ur name doesn't ring a bell.. and I'm good now, ice is updating flux and i've got this lil war2 gate thing goin on myself. And I'm programming a new bot as well, STONERBOT! :)
February 11, 2010, 4:13 AM
laurion
[quote author=Mesiah / haiseM link=topic=18141.msg184107#msg184107 date=1265861600]
lol what nick did u have back then tazo? ur name doesn't ring a bell.. and I'm good now, ice is updating flux and i've got this lil war2 gate thing goin on myself. And I'm programming a new bot as well, STONERBOT! :)
[/quote]
Lol i dunno, laurion maybe? I've gone through a lot of nicks, who knows. Glad to hear your plans are going well  :P Stonerbot eh? Hash bash is coming up soon... (ann arbor, 4/20 every year, heard of it?)
February 11, 2010, 4:54 AM
MesiaH
lol nope never heard of it, sounds fun tho  :o
February 11, 2010, 8:55 PM

Search