Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | looking for BNCSutil.dll, My Warden.dll, BNHash.dll etc

AuthorMessageTime
grich
hi :) im new around here..
i was looking for info about exe hash in the bnet connection protocol and i found this topic:
https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/index.php?topic=18117.0

after reading this replay:
[quote author=Hdx link=topic=18117.msg183720#msg183720 date=1258574619]
The Client Token is a random number generated by your client, it is used to further randomize the encryption used on Battle.net, In short, Pick a random number, and use it for the eintire connection wherever 'Client Token' is referanced.

Exe Version is actually a DWORD, hence why it's labeled (DWORD).  This is retreived from the Exe, EXA if the file's version was 1.1.1 the DWORD would be: 0x01010001 (roughly)

The EXE Hash is calculated by running the 'CheckRevision' function that is in the DLL inside the MPQ that is sen't to you by battle.net in 0x50. But luckally people have reverse engineered that function so you don't have to! There are a few libraries out there that you can use to do this function: BNCSutil.dll, My Warden.dll, BNHash.dll etc...

The simplest way to get these values, is to use BNLS, BNLS will send you all of that information in S->C BNLS_VERSIONCHECKEX2 which you request with C-> BNLS_VERSIONCHECKEX2.

So basically, send BNLS everything you get in 0x50 and it will send you everything you need to send in 0x51

As for unofficial servers that 'dont need a cdkey' they still do, it just doesn't have to be a unbanned/real key. It just needs to decode properly.
[/quote]
i understood that i should use some ready functions in the dlls mentioned... the prob is i couldnt find the dlls...
anywhere i can find them?
my warden sounds nice :P but all of them will be gr8..

oh and there is anything OS (prefered in c/c++ but can also be in java) that does the exe hashing? and maybe some info about it? just to know :)

tnx alot!
December 18, 2009, 8:05 AM
rabbit
MBNCSUtil is amazing, but it's for .Net
BNCSUtil is in C++, but I don't think it's been updated in a while.
If you want Java code, you can download Camel's BNU Bot 2 and see how it does hashing.
December 18, 2009, 1:31 PM
grich
[quote author=rabbit link=topic=18127.msg183832#msg183832 date=1261143078]
MBNCSUtil is amazing, but it's for .Net
BNCSUtil is in C++, but I don't think it's been updated in a while.
If you want Java code, you can download Camel's BNU Bot 2 and see how it does hashing.
[/quote]
can u plz help me with some links?
and where to u search them for?

oh btw how about My Warden.dll? havnt found any info about it..
same goes for , BNHash.dll :X

tnx :)
December 18, 2009, 1:47 PM
HdxBmx27
I used 'My' as the personal pronoune, meaning I made it. You can find more info on it in the stealthbot wiki.
Its not open source as i need to re-write it  and clean it up using the things i learned writing it the first time.
As for the others, either search here, or search google will get you info on bncsutil.
If you want to know WHAT and WHY they are doing things just ask, but if you just want code, use bncsutil or something.
December 19, 2009, 12:43 AM
grich
[quote author=Hdx link=topic=18127.msg183836#msg183836 date=1261183418]
I used 'My' as the personal pronoune, meaning I made it. You can find more info on it in the stealthbot wiki.
Its not open source as i need to re-write it  and clean it up using the things i learned writing it the first time.
As for the others, either search here, or search google will get you info on bncsutil.
If you want to know WHAT and WHY they are doing things just ask, but if you just want code, use bncsutil or something.
[/quote]
exactly my point :) just a code wont do for me... im not a big fan of copy pasting...
i'll grab a look at some sources and try to figure it out myself, if i'll need any help i'll post here (or pm u if u can help :) )
tnx alot!
December 19, 2009, 1:12 AM
MyStiCaL
I'm interested in a (.NET warden handler library), I don't think anyone has made one public though, Search of the forums reveals Ribose said he wrote a handler, doesn't seem to be public however, hopefully MyndFyre implements one into MBNCSUtil.dll soon.
December 19, 2009, 3:33 AM

Search