Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Introducing...

AuthorMessageTime
psilocybin
It's pretty empty in here, but on the off chance that I'm browsing the recent topics here and want to post something, I've gone ahead and registered. Anyways, I'm a Computer Engineering student. I've casually done reverse engineering for a few years and some cracking when I need to (I'm not very good, but I can occasionally get shit done). I know 8051 and x86 assembly, VHDL, C, and Java (even though I suck at/hate OOP).

Well, I probably won't be contributing too much around here, but at least I've introduced myself.
October 2, 2009, 3:51 AM
Imperceptus
Glad to meet ya,

These boards use to be really REALLY popular a few years ago,  they were practically on fire i think during the period when cuphead released their bot control object.  Think alot of activity sloped down when it started to take some brains to make a bnet bot again lol.

October 2, 2009, 8:50 PM
Sixen
Welcome to the forums.
October 4, 2009, 12:19 AM
Camel
[quote author=Imperceptus link=topic=18079.msg183446#msg183446 date=1254516635]
Think alot of activity sloped down when it started to take some brains to make a bnet bot again lol.
[/quote]
I think it's just because the bnet boomers have all gone off to college now, and realized there's life outside of the internet.
October 5, 2009, 6:09 PM
Imperceptus
indeed
October 5, 2009, 10:28 PM
rabbit
Holy crap new people
October 11, 2009, 1:29 PM

Search