Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Warcraft | World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

AuthorMessageTime
Myndfyr
It sounds like the rumors were true!

Level cap raised to 85.  No new talent trees, but more talent points!
New playable races: Goblin (Horde) and Worgen (Alliance)
New secondary skill: Archaeology
The Path of the Titans - a new addition that sounds kind of like a second talent system
New Race and Class combinations (Tauren Paladin anyone?)
Flying mounts in the Old Kingdoms.... as well as completely redone Old Kingdoms following the sundering caused by...
Deathwing!
Ragnaros will be back trying to burn down the World Tree.  Malfurion Stormrage is PISSED.
Underwater zones and dungeons

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/
August 21, 2009, 8:27 PM
Sixen
Pretty cool game so far. At BlizzCon, we started off with Level 6 characters, very interesting. I attended the Press-Only conference and was told that Level's 1-5 would explain the background of your character. For example, Worgen start off as Human's and go through the transformation into a Worgen. They then have the ability to transform into a Human form and a Worgen form.
August 24, 2009, 6:14 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=Sixen link=topic=18042.msg183251#msg183251 date=1251094449]
Pretty cool game so far. At BlizzCon, we started off with Level 6 characters, very interesting. I attended the Press-Only conference and was told that Level's 1-5 would explain the background of your character. For example, Worgen start off as Human's and go through the transformation into a Worgen. They then have the ability to transform into a Human form and a Worgen form.
[/quote]
They said that at the panel too.
August 24, 2009, 2:41 PM
Adema
I'm excited for the release, I missed the PAX (Penny Arcade Expo) in Seattle, for some reason blizzard thought it would be wise to announce their arrival the day AFTER tickets were sold out... :/
October 29, 2009, 2:37 AM
Imperceptus
[quote author=MyndFyre link=topic=18042.msg183241#msg183241 date=1250886470]
New Race and Class combinations (Tauren Paladin anyone?)
[/quote]
Psh I want a gnome paladin.
October 29, 2009, 6:02 PM
Adema
honestly, it doesn't sound right, but they need a tauren rogue, if pallies get to be even more op by having 5% extra stamina racial, ontop of war stomp and there was atleast one other pretty nasty racial that would just op pallies more. why not a rogue tauren, people say they are too big, look at orcs they are like the hulk. anywho, im rollin a goblin for sure. worgen, meh glorified human.
October 30, 2009, 12:43 AM
Imperceptus
big small all the same. I play a pigmyfied human paladin that i raid with. its fun. 
October 30, 2009, 3:58 PM

Search