Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | Re: I am alive...

AuthorMessageTime
[vL]Chewbacca
Hello,

I was just reacquainted with this forum and decided to register and let the vL community that I am alive and well. Circumstances have led me back to the realm of professional programming, and I'm moderately curious to revamping C# and Java knowledge.

As such, I might be found poking around the forum from time to time. Not sure if I'll be taking on any vL-development projects.

For those of you whom I knew from ages, ago, a sincere and long-overdue "Hello."
June 9, 2009, 1:16 AM
Sixen
Bacca's alive!
June 9, 2009, 8:30 AM
Denial
[quote author=[vL]Chewbacca link=topic=17979.msg182920#msg182920 date=1244510189]
Hello,

I was just reacquainted with this forum and decided to register and let the vL community that I am alive and well. Circumstances have led me back to the realm of professional programming, and I'm moderately curious to revamping C# and Java knowledge.

As such, I might be found poking around the forum from time to time. Not sure if I'll be taking on any vL-development projects.

For those of you whom I knew from ages, ago, a sincere and long-overdue "Hello."
[/quote]

Same phone number or who did i text last week?
June 9, 2009, 8:31 AM
[vL]Chewbacca
[quote]Same phone number or who did i text last week?[/quote]

Same number, new phone. Was rather preoccupied with something when you texted a few weeks ago, so forgot to respond.
June 9, 2009, 11:31 AM
Denial
ah its fine was just making sure it was you.

Btw your name on battle.net still exists :)
June 9, 2009, 8:13 PM
dRAgoN
[quote author=[vL]Chewbacca link=topic=17979.msg182920#msg182920 date=1244510189]
Hello,

[/quote]
wb :)
June 21, 2009, 9:21 AM
Yegg
What the hell? I don't even think Chewbacca was back on here when I got here in 2004.

You're late. :)
June 21, 2009, 12:06 PM
Spht
Congratulations on returning to the realm of professional programming and still being alive
June 22, 2009, 2:10 AM
:+:Sea!:+:
Hello,

[/quote]

Its been far too long chewbacca... lets hope SC2 brings back the best bot i've seen on b.net :P
July 2, 2009, 5:33 AM
laurion
Your name alone makes me nostalgic for old school battle.net  :P Your bot was the shit back in the day, at least I thought so.

Welcome back.
July 8, 2009, 9:15 PM
Zakath
Greetings again! Good to have you back.
August 1, 2009, 2:57 AM
moh.vze.com
Is he still 'back"?
September 14, 2009, 1:10 AM
rabbit
My god....it's Bacca!  Coolbeans and congrats on living and such.
September 21, 2009, 9:40 PM

Search