Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | Ideas to do the following program

AuthorMessageTime
Archangel
Hello,
Yesterday a friend asked me to make a program to add views to a website, but i found myself in a big problem, is just 1 view per click.

My next step was trying to add views by using proxys, but i also noticed they didnt count views when being on proxys.

So my next idea is to make a program to share clicks, for example, 10 users load the program and then each client will exchange views with each other by finding the perfect match (that the ip havnt visited that site or if the last visit of that ip was 8 hours ago).

Im currently thinking of the way to develop this method, i thought of using a server to handle all the sharing but i find it to complicated for just doing this.

Does anyone have a better solution? I really want to have this done and i am really running out of solutions, maybe using a mysql database on a server as the wait list? i dont know i need some guidance, thank you all and sorry if i have any spelling mistake. Thanks.
May 8, 2009, 7:06 PM

Search