Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | StarCraft | Re: Fav. Race?

AuthorMessageTime
StoneY
Zerg is mine becuase i can mass and upgrade while building and attacking the enemy
April 1, 2009, 2:09 AM
Invert
Terran...I like the tech.
April 1, 2009, 6:45 AM
Barabajagal
Protoss. The three C's: Cannons, Carriers, and they're just damn Cool. Not liking how the ships and buildings look in SCII, but the people themselves are awesome.
April 1, 2009, 6:56 AM
LW-Falcon
Terran, tanks = steam-roll.
April 4, 2009, 10:05 PM
Hostile
Brood War really depended on what type of map was in use...
If it was a low mineral map like most blizzard maps, I would use Terran,
if it were a wide open id tend to go with Protoss
and if it were a money map, I'd almost always go with Zerg... so easy to mass with them.
April 5, 2009, 1:53 AM
chirkowatson
I have for the game as I've seen so far is the Terran race, which seem to have deviated from it's unique playing style. It's too harrassive and not enough defensive play. I don't think Terrans in Starcraft 2 has enough units with that defensive aspect like the sieged thanks or vulture mines. Instead they have reapers, vikings, hellions, marauders. Which are all cool looking units but when you look at how they are used.
May 12, 2010, 6:14 AM
Invert
[quote author=chirkowatson link=topic=17866.msg184848#msg184848 date=1273644857]
I have for the game as I've seen so far is the Terran race, which seem to have deviated from it's unique playing style. It's too harrassive and not enough defensive play. I don't think Terrans in Starcraft 2 has enough units with that defensive aspect like the sieged thanks or vulture mines. Instead they have reapers, vikings, hellions, marauders. Which are all cool looking units but when you look at how they are used.
[/quote]

Really? No, seriously...really?
May 12, 2010, 6:46 AM
rabbit
[quote author=chirkowatson link=topic=17866.msg184848#msg184848 date=1273644857]
[/quote]A - This thread is from a year ago
2. It's about SC1
iii) Shut up
May 12, 2010, 6:19 PM

Search