Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | Hey, Spht.

AuthorMessageTime
Naem
I never did get that packet to disconnect people in SC.

Good times.
January 30, 2009, 2:59 AM
Spht
!!!

Where have you been? and i don't know what you're talking about, but hi
January 30, 2009, 3:58 PM
Naem
Hey, I don't remember posting this thread. My memory seems to be getting shorter and shorter.

I ended up joining the military as an airborne linguist and I'm currently deployed to the desert. Luckily we've got some computers here at work so in between the boredom I've decided to try to learn C++. Syntactically, pointers are kicking my ass here. I think maybe if I stare at the screen long enough, void pointers to pointers will start to make sense. I'll get back to you on that. (Edit:  It turns out I had the pointers working fine. The function I was using wasn't even being called since I was using case 1: instead of case '1':. It took me a full day to notice it.)

I think what I was referencing in my original post is when, years ago, you did something to disconnect me from the game in SC while I had Ethereal loaded up. But I forgot to start capturing, or something, and never got it.

Anyways. What are you up to now? And where is everyone? I heard Skywing went on to get hired by MS, and last time I checked Yoni had joined the Israeli military or something.

I probably will forget to come back to this forum anytime soon (as evidenced by the ten month gap in my posts here) so feel free to email me at d.shira at gmail.com.
October 6, 2009, 3:03 PM
Zakath
WTF omg.

If you see this, hi.
November 6, 2009, 1:06 AM
Adema
Hi Zakath :]
I haven't seen SPHT around anywhere recently.
November 14, 2009, 12:07 PM
rabbit
Clan null @ USWest
November 19, 2009, 4:04 PM

Search