Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Programming | Looking for some help.

AuthorMessageTime
DigitalMedia
Hello I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I think it would fit into here. Let me introduce what I am looking for, maybe you can help me find one, or maybe one is on here. This project that my friend started is a new company called Digital Media, we are currently looking for a SAP Developer. I think its quite new, and I have been having a hard time looking for one, since there is so few people out there that know this language. We are currently looking for people to add to our staff that are familiar with this language(SAP). I thought maybe there is some people on this forum that would know this SAP/ABAP since there is so many people on here that know programming. If there aren't people on here that know it, maybe you can help me in the right direction where to find one. Thank you.
January 25, 2009, 6:53 PM
Yegg
I'm curious as to why you chose this language over all of the other choices out there.
January 25, 2009, 11:52 PM
DigitalMedia
My friend needs people who know SAP/ABAP to hire, to be on the staff list.
January 27, 2009, 8:29 PM
Yegg
[quote author=DigitalMedia link=topic=17808.msg181455#msg181455 date=1233088192]
My friend needs people who know SAP/ABAP to hire, to be on the staff list.
[/quote]

I know this, you stated it in your OP. I meant why use ABAP over the many other choices? But, never mind.
January 28, 2009, 7:05 PM
iago
Java/ABAP are the standard languages used by SAP, so I imagine that that's what the project is using.
January 28, 2009, 11:26 PM

Search