Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Stupid People Arguing About Stupid Things Forum | IRC to BNET converter?

AuthorMessageTime
Sveetpvpgn is a server emulator and blizzard has previously taken steps to stop server emulators. whether it has specifically gone after pvpgn is a non-issue. and if everything is too crappy for you, why dont you get off your lazy ass and write one yourself, or at least learn english better and grow a brain.January 15, 2009, 06:10 PM
xpehWe all living in Amerika, huh? Coca-cola wunderbar!

I'm not sure most of you ever could speak a foreign language.

And, what bot do you prefer, shit-eater?
January 15, 2009, 06:20 PM
xpehAnd are bots legal? Blizzard continiously take steps to disable them. Maybe they are just too crapy to waste time for them? And why at least do you take care of what blizzard thinks about xxx? Do your job, dont get distracted.January 15, 2009, 06:24 PM
Sveetyou come here asking for help but cant do anything but insult your helpers and make very stereotypical comments about us. I personally speak very fluent german, better german than your english at least. Please, clean up your mouth and try looking for things on your own, or at least when you ask questions don't insult everyone and everyone. Stealth is a great chatbot if thats what youre looking for. If you instead want a bot that works with some custom functionality, then make it yourself. its not THAT hard to do, if you know what youre doing. Man up or shut up.January 15, 2009, 08:30 PM
Sixen
Do you want to relax after anal rape this way? Or why the fuck are you flaming in my thread? Retard.

Thank you for further proving my point.

2) Blizzard has not taken any legal steps against PvPGN, so it's not illegal. And they don't write bots, as Blizzard doesn't. Btw, bots are also illegal, aren't they?

PvPGN is a Battle.Net emulator, and as it's name says, it's similard to BNet. There are only few differences, like easier versioncheck and chat-only quota.

Read about bnetd.

Next time before trying to educate someone learn subject you are talking about better, chicken-brain retard.

Oh the irony in this statement...

And are bots legal? Blizzard continiously take steps to disable them. Maybe they are just too crapy to waste time for them? And why at least do you take care of what blizzard thinks about xxx? Do your job, dont get distracted.

Yup.
January 15, 2009, 11:14 PM
xpehSixen, sveet

i haven't see any help from you but just BM. If you like it hard, ok, i'll give you what you want, assholes Smiley

I don't care whether PvPGN is legal or not. I play on it for 3+ years, i havent almost played on Bnet since it's just the same shit. If you never pirated mp3, just do your fucking business and don't ge distracted. And put Blizzard's dick out of your mouth, it smells ugly. As for me, many bots are less legal as Bnet emulators since they can make ugly things against poor starcraft/bnet defence like e.g. spamming.

And if i want to do what i already can, i don't ask you fucking idiotic opinion. I wanted to ask if someone would like it, but as i see, anyone here likes more to write just-another-crappy-bot-with-0-funktionality-dont-click-here-or-it-crashes as to have a good stable chat program with enough functionality (no, Stealth isn't it. I described above why). And for future, if you dont have to say anything, shut the fuck up and dont annoy.

And if you don't like criticism to your shit-smell bots - oh such a pity. Maybe you'll learn programming before releasing this crap? Or just get accustomed with the fact, that nobody needs a crap, that doesn't work properly (and even dont says why) and crashes at the click on every second button. Get used with that those bots are only good for your own use, or just like a programming example, for others it seems like shit spot on your panths accompanied with ugly smell. It were not bad if programmers like you die, or their internet connection get cut forever, or they lose their hands and stop programming. At least before they can make something than dont makes other spue.
January 16, 2009, 07:10 AM
Sveet
Sixen, sveet

i haven't see any help from you but just BM. If you like it hard, ok, i'll give you what you want, assholes Smiley

I don't care whether PvPGN is legal or not. I play on it for 3+ years, i havent almost played on Bnet since it's just the same shit. If you never pirated mp3, just do your fucking business and don't ge distracted. And put Blizzard's dick out of your mouth, it smells ugly. As for me, many bots are less legal as Bnet emulators since they can make ugly things against poor starcraft/bnet defence like e.g. spamming.

And if i want to do what i already can, i don't ask you fucking idiotic opinion. I wanted to ask if someone would like it, but as i see, anyone here likes more to write just-another-crappy-bot-with-0-funktionality-dont-click-here-or-it-crashes as to have a good stable chat program with enough functionality (no, Stealth isn't it. I described above why). And for future, if you dont have to say anything, shut the fuck up and dont annoy.

And if you don't like criticism to your shit-smell bots - oh such a pity. Maybe you'll learn programming before releasing this crap? Or just get accustomed with the fact, that nobody needs a crap, that doesn't work properly (and even dont says why) and crashes at the click on every second button. Get used with that those bots are only good for your own use, or just like a programming example, for others it seems like shit spot on your panths accompanied with ugly smell. It were not bad if programmers like you die, or their internet connection get cut forever, or they lose their hands and stop programming. At least before they can make something than dont makes other spue.

i havent said anything about your OP because 1) the concept was completely rediculous and nonsensical. 2) i saw how rude and idiotic you were being and felt like jumping in. so since youre such a great programmer, just make it for yourself. don't ask for permission to do something. not a single person here has called you anything but stupid, which you clearly are. if stealthbot isnt good enough for you, you spend the massive amount of time that it takes to make a quality bot and customize it to your heart's content. nobody is stopping you.

maybe you should grow a brain first though, if stealthbot is too complex for you LOL
January 16, 2009, 08:47 AM
xpehI have an offer, rename your forum to VB gay paradise Cheesy

Show me where is asked for permission to do something, gay?

You speak german? Maybe because you live in Germany? Arschgesicht lol.

Omg, riot of VB gays Grin I could not believe, i haven't said a word about you, but you already thought i'm talking about you. Angry kid is so angry. Get used wits that there are people who call shit by it's name.

Fucking shit, now i understand people that call VB, Delphi, PHP, C# gay languages just because they are easy. Not because the language itself is definitively gay and don't allow to write a good program, but because of over 9000 of gays that write gay shit, stealing buggy code from each other.
January 16, 2009, 10:23 AM
brewreplaced? is that you bro?January 16, 2009, 01:27 PM
Sveetfrom your first post youve done nothing but insult every programmer on this board. and no i am born and raised in the USA. please at least make your stereotypes fit or something, kid. my favorite shit insult youve came up with was "angry kid is so angry" LOL. that even tops "chicken brain"January 16, 2009, 02:18 PM
Explicit
Fucking shit, now i understand people that call VB, Delphi, PHP, C# gay languages just because they are easy.

Can some1 write what packets i must send and wait for to join a game? VB is not my strong side.

lol.
January 16, 2009, 02:47 PM
xpeh
from your first post youve done nothing but insult every programmer on this board. and no i am born and raised in the USA. please at least make your stereotypes fit or something, kid. my favorite shit insult youve came up with was "angry kid is so angry" LOL. that even tops "chicken brain"
If every "programmer" here is a gay that produces a unstable shit, then yes, i insult you, and i will not change my opinion. But i hope some1 still can make stable, well functionable software.

Fucking shit, now i understand people that call VB, Delphi, PHP, C# gay languages just because they are easy.

Can some1 write what packets i must send and wait for to join a game? VB is not my strong side.

lol.
What are you wondering about? I know pascal, perl, java, python, a little C. I never learned basic. If for you is programming == VBASIC, i am sorry about you, poor VB-gay.
January 16, 2009, 02:56 PM
Explicit

lol.
What are you wondering about? I know pascal, perl, java, python, a little C. I never learned basic. If for you is programming == VBASIC, i am sorry about you, poor VB-gay.

I'm not wondering about anything; your posts speak for themselves.
January 16, 2009, 03:13 PM
xpehIf you have no constructive answers, pls die.January 16, 2009, 03:22 PM
RiboseIf you have no constructive intelligence, please die. By the way, look where this topic was moved. CheesyJanuary 16, 2009, 05:42 PM