Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | I need ask about d2 packets...

AuthorMessageTime
fataly
Can i do like this :
first i do 1 new reamlist ( that where is europe.battle.net , asia, uswest.... ) lets say.. local realm. ip can be localhost
then  i connect winsock to that realm like :
winsock1.connect localhost,4000

and ( i dont got packets yet so this is just question, answer it ) i connect normaly with diablo client that realm and then i join game, in game i send 0x01 (walk packet) and its move my character. Can this do like this? this is like redvex and others works?
Plz answer that question, dont tell me what i need learn etc...
Fataly
January 4, 2009, 7:32 PM
Sixen
[quote author=fataly link=topic=17769.msg181020#msg181020 date=1231097539]
Can i do like this :
first i do 1 new reamlist ( that where is europe.battle.net , asia, uswest.... ) lets say.. local realm. ip can be localhost
then  i connect winsock to that realm like :
winsock1.connect localhost,4000

and ( i dont got packets yet so this is just question, answer it ) i connect normaly with diablo client that realm and then i join game, in game i send 0x01 (walk packet) and its move my character. Can this do like this? this is like redvex and others works?[/quote]

First off:
[code]Winsock1.Connect "localhost", 4000[/code]
That will only work if you're hosting the game.

Secondly, you'll need to send the correct packets to create a connection with the D2GS, which can be found on bnetdocs.
Without properly connecting to the game, you won't have a character to walk with.

[quote]
Plz answer that question, dont tell me what i need learn etc...
Fataly
[/quote]
Uhm? If you don't know how to make a connection through Winsock in Vb6, then obviously you'll need to do more learning.. Sending/receiving packets is a whole lot more than just establishing a connection with Winsock, which you haven't got down yet. If you're not willing to learn, why ask for help?
January 4, 2009, 9:26 PM
fataly
Ok, tell me how i connect to d2gs, i can build header / packet / log income packets / send packets.
January 5, 2009, 9:56 AM
Sixen
[quote author=Sixen link=topic=17769.msg181022#msg181022 date=1231104388]
Secondly, you'll need to send the correct packets to create a connection with the D2GS, which can be found on bnetdocs.
[/quote]

It's under like.. "Logon Sequences" or something.
January 6, 2009, 2:04 AM
fataly
that is bncs sequense... that is done and working. But d2gs?
January 6, 2009, 10:55 AM
fataly
Aah nvm, i solved what i did wrong. But thanks for all who posted :)
January 6, 2009, 7:06 PM

Search