Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | WarWinner (Warcraft II Winbot)

AuthorMessageTime
Barabajagal
Might as well release it to the public, and see how much damage is done.

Introducing WarWinner, the open-source Warcraft II Winbot.
Version 1.0.0.1
Download | Source

Instructions:
Pretty simple. Extract to a folder, add W2 hashes (found here), run EXE, hit options and fill in two usernames, cdkeys, select which account(s) you want to win or lose, set a server, game count and type, and how long to wait per game (2 minutes min).

Features:
Tray Icon
Progress
Time Estimation
Compact (45 kb EXE)

I'm not supporting this. If you can't get it to work, tough beans.
October 4, 2008, 10:12 PM
Sixen
You need to include RRTrayIcon.ocx.
October 4, 2008, 10:45 PM
Barabajagal
It's in the regular download, or on my website.
October 4, 2008, 10:48 PM
Yegg
I think winbotting on Warcraft II sort of died a while back. I'm sure no serious "damage" will be done. Not to mention, they no longer reset ladder and ironman ratings on the game anymore.
October 4, 2008, 11:12 PM
Sixen
[quote author=Yegg link=topic=17686.msg180065#msg180065 date=1223161958]
I think winbotting on Warcraft II sort of died a while back. I'm sure no serious "damage" will be done. Not to mention, they no longer reset ladder and ironman ratings on the game anymore.
[/quote]

Heh, I think winbotting in general has died.
October 5, 2008, 12:00 AM
Barabajagal
I know it has. However, the public documentation for the whole game join/creation system was seriously lacking.
October 5, 2008, 1:15 AM
Yegg
[quote author=Andy link=topic=17686.msg180067#msg180067 date=1223169315]
I know it has. However, the public documentation for the whole game join/creation system was seriously lacking.
[/quote]

It still is. You have to actually do some work to find "documentation" on it.
October 5, 2008, 1:46 AM
Barabajagal
I've added sufficient data to Bnetdocs for the SID side of it because of this project, and my hope is others may build on it to get into UDP.
October 5, 2008, 2:29 AM
Sixen
[quote author=Andy link=topic=17686.msg180069#msg180069 date=1223173772]
I've added sufficient data to Bnetdocs for the SID side of it because of this project, and my hope is others may build on it to get into UDP.
[/quote]

Always thinking of others.. How considerate..

kekeke, ;P.
October 5, 2008, 7:00 AM
KeNoBi[W]
Helllo plz answer me back, why i get a error message 420.  Active X  Cannot Create object .. that it says i cant open the winbot , i got another computer there i can open this program but not on my other i have try to resolve the problem and Check on sites where it says how to fix that error message but it says alot that i might have a broken Computer and stiuffs that aint true My computer is new. Is it some Microsoft Windows update i need? i got service pack 3 on my computer where it is dont working on and i got all drivers on it but its still comming up error message, and when i was at my other computer the program did start up whith no errors.. PLZ reply Back andy from reality Ripple i just need help :/ . u have made the winbot so u would know the problem.... / Jocke
February 23, 2009, 12:36 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=KeNoBi[W] link=topic=17686.msg181688#msg181688 date=1235392610]
Helllo plz answer me back, why i get a error message 420.  Active X  Cannot Create object .. that it says i cant open the winbot , i got another computer there i can open this program but not on my other i have try to resolve the problem and Check on sites where it says how to fix that error message but it says alot that i might have a broken Computer and stiuffs that aint true My computer is new. Is it some Microsoft Windows update i need? i got service pack 3 on my computer where it is dont working on and i got all drivers on it but its still comming up error message, and when i was at my other computer the program did start up whith no errors.. PLZ reply Back andy from reality Ripple i just need help :/ . u have made the winbot so u would know the problem.... / Jocke
[/quote]
Just a reminder: this is not a technical support forum.  No wonder people tell me that it's hard to find good information in here.
February 23, 2009, 12:38 PM
Barabajagal
My response stands.
February 23, 2009, 3:33 PM
chyea
There used to be quality documentation on the entire game creation process for starcraft, brood war and warcraft ii bne. This was long before bnetdocs, even. I think c0ol wrote it up back in the day. It's a shame that file is lost now, probably.
February 26, 2009, 4:17 PM
Sixen
[quote author=chyea link=topic=17686.msg181705#msg181705 date=1235665030]
There used to be quality documentation on the entire game creation process for starcraft, brood war and warcraft ii bne. This was long before bnetdocs, even. I think c0ol wrote it up back in the day. It's a shame that file is lost now, probably.
[/quote]

I'd love to check it out if anyone has this file laying around.
February 27, 2009, 3:36 AM

Search