Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | alot of tk'ers

AuthorMessageTime
bEAU
seems to be alot of teamkillers that visit your server :o
January 12, 2003, 6:19 PM
Adron
[quote]seems to be alot of teamkillers that visit your server :o[/quote]

Give me date, time, name, and i'll ban them.
January 12, 2003, 6:39 PM
Etheran
I suggest looking into the mod ATAC.  It has some pretty fun options for tk'ing.  Including: burying, exploding them, turning the tk'er into a chicken(chicken mod) and other various halarious vengeful deaths to the tk'er.

various halarious vengeful deaths, you heard me!  :)
January 12, 2003, 6:48 PM
Naem.
I wouldn't recommend ChickenMod, it eats huge amounts of resources for no good reason.

I think ATAC is good though.
January 12, 2003, 6:51 PM
bEAU
I was playing with Invert, and Me. When Invert left, Me started shooting me to 1 hp then the bots killed me :o

Maybe even enable admin_vote_kick, so if its 3 people, the 2 people can vote them out, even if theres a cheater aswell, nice server btw :)
January 13, 2003, 12:43 AM
dest
Me tk'd me as well

1/12/2002

5:00 p.m. or so, Central Standard time

[Edit] Is there any possibility of getting more moderators? [/Edit]
January 14, 2003, 3:39 AM
Adron
Hmmk.. I have something against whoever played as Me as well. That was my name! *grumbles*
January 15, 2003, 1:26 PM
Adron
[quote] Is there any possibility of getting more moderators? [/quote]

More moderators? For the board? For the server?
January 15, 2003, 1:27 PM
Adron
[quote]I suggest looking into the mod ATAC.  It has some pretty fun options for tk'ing.  Including: burying, exploding them, turning the tk'er into a chicken(chicken mod) and other various halarious vengeful deaths to the tk'er.

various halarious vengeful deaths, you heard me!  :)[/quote]

ATAC sounds like a mod that encourages tk'ing - making it fun. I've been on a server where some moron repeatedly killed his teammates saying "pleeeaaaaasse turn me into a chicken"...

There should already be the option to kill a teamkiller, either right away or at the start of the next round. Well, that and the option to forgive tk.

I don't have the time to dig through the logs to find the info on whoever was tk'ing right now, but during the weekend some time I'll do it, and permanently ban whomever from the server. Feel free to keep posting any teamkillers so I can do them all at once.

January 15, 2003, 1:31 PM
Trance
Just for the record bEAU and I tk'ed the tk'er in self defense. I'm of course {NoC}Trance~|NoC|.
January 15, 2003, 3:31 PM
dRAgoN
i uhh tk'ed Moonshine he waved his knife in my face so i shot him in the head ^^
we were just playing around though.

[bug or latency problem to 8p]
now and again the server gives you the starting hand gun with what seems unlimited ammo and wont let you buy anything atall.

[AWP solution]
when you get shot with the AWP remember that you Hate CS, and please do follow up the hate by posting a "BS" or "CHEAP AWPING SNIPER" to be true to your hate ^^.
January 15, 2003, 6:20 PM
Trance
[quote][bug or latency problem to 8p]
now and again the server gives you the starting hand gun with what seems unlimited ammo and wont let you buy anything atall.
[/quote] Yeah, I've gotten that a few times.
January 15, 2003, 8:22 PM
Adron
[quote]

[bug or latency problem to 8p]

[/quote]

This seems to be a bug with the bots. If there are more bots than there are spawn points (so some bots become spectators), the server will act up and stop updating the clients properly. The only way I've found to "fix" it so far is to kick enough bots so they can all play and then reconnect all affected players.

Note to invert: Avoid spawning more than 10 bots unless you know that the map has more than 10 spawn points.

January 16, 2003, 4:21 PM
warz
lol! he says hes banning any tk'ers, and everyone confesses. you little pussies!
January 16, 2003, 7:47 PM
Trance
no, was telling adron what I did so that I wouldn't be banned by mistake.
January 16, 2003, 11:04 PM

Search