Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Mass Effect

AuthorMessageTime
warz
is this game as good as KOTOR1/2 ? i'm currently half way through with kotor 2, and the game just sucks me in. i love these kinds of games, and know that i heard a lot of comparisons of mass effect and kotor. im just wondering if its worth buying if i like kotor.

mainly, does it have great replay value? i could see myself going back and beating kotor 2 several different times going light/dark, and different classes. the charactes appearance change based on how light or dark you are with the force, too. its pretty badass. does mass effect have something similar?
May 5, 2008, 8:34 PM
Newby
Mass Effect has some replay value, just as much as KOTOR2/1 I imagine.

Mass Effect isn't turn-based action, though; it's real-time. That and the storyline are different, and it isn't D&D-oriented (stat-wise) like KOTOR* is.

You'll enjoy Mass Effect. Trust me.
May 6, 2008, 2:02 AM
shout
Mass effect is my favorite console game of all time.
May 8, 2008, 10:58 PM
chirkowatson
If we are interested in pursuing the infamous Asari Ally Achievement, it is important to note the mission order and stick to it. What is presented here is not the only way of obtaining this Achievement, but it is proven to work. If you go out of order, it is probable that you will miss one of the Sidequests and thus will not get the Achievement. I enjoyed it.
May 11, 2010, 11:47 AM

Search