Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | What is the worst thing you ever did in BTS (Blizz Tech Support)?

AuthorMessageTime
vector
I loaded it :P

It was the best feeling I have ever had. Seeing all those bots, 35 or so, get kicked nearly at the same time. Lost three accounts too. Funnest time I ever had on Battle.Net ironically.
April 22, 2008, 9:51 PM
Spht
I discovered how to see invisible users accidentally while someone was loading blizzard tech support.  there was an admin lurking in clan [vL] at the time who said "hi" when i pointed him out.  a couple days later the server restarted and it was fixed to not reveal hidden employees

This thread is lame.  what's with these blizzard support threads lately
April 23, 2008, 12:13 AM
Barabajagal
I dunno... maybe cause it's the only active place on bnet these days?
April 23, 2008, 1:20 AM
PyroManiac606
[quote author=vector link=topic=17463.msg177843#msg177843 date=1208901070]I loaded it :P

It was the best feeling I have ever had. Seeing all those bots, 35 or so, get kicked nearly at the same time. Lost three accounts too. Funnest time I ever had on Battle.Net ironically.[/quote]Waste of keys, imo.
April 23, 2008, 3:24 AM
vector
Encrypted keys by NeSucks? I'd muster up the will to be thankful, even to NeS, when those keys I used were all banned. Then he'd just have to put more of his keys in geno :)
April 23, 2008, 7:27 PM
BreW
You do realize that he got all of the cdkeys he has with his backdoored bot, right? After stealing them, he encrypts them and puts it back into the bot for everyone else to use. Kind of a loader-communism if you will.
April 23, 2008, 8:07 PM
vector
Yeah, now that I see it, that is a complete rip off. And thanks to you, brew, I understand now that NeS is a complete idiot.

I find it almost fartable (laughing so hard, with the sound coming out the other end :P) that he thought he had to learn how to extract lockdown DLLs before he could implement warden:

[quote author=admin board=support thread=311 post=1490 time=1200335016]i cant code more until i learn how to extract lockdown mpqs  :-[[/quote]

Then Hdx completely owns him, telling him that he is just completely retarded.
April 24, 2008, 10:21 PM

Search