Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Input requested re: BNETDocs Front Page

AuthorMessageTime
LockesRabb
I usually just set the news page as the index for all of my sites. Today, it just hit me; what if the users prefer something different? So I was trying to think of what'd serve better as the main page other than news, when it occurred to me: why not ask the users?

So what would you prefer as the main page? Or is the current way it is right now (most recent 3 news posts displayed) the best solution?

I look forward to reading your input. :)
March 31, 2008, 7:33 PM
iago
User-defined? So a user can pick whatever he/she wants to see on the front page, and it remembers. Best of every world!
March 31, 2008, 8:23 PM
LockesRabb
[quote author=iago link=topic=17418.msg177364#msg177364 date=1206994982]User-defined? So a user can pick whatever he/she wants to see on the front page, and it remembers. Best of every world! [/quote]

Interesting idea. That'll work. But what should the default choice be? A default is needed for new users, and guests who either don't log in or don't want to create accounts.
March 31, 2008, 8:38 PM
BreW
I'm sure users would appreciate not having the blinding white background.
March 31, 2008, 8:50 PM
MysT_DooM
dont know if anyone else has this issue but when you click the [+] things to drop down the Packet Messages and the lines are either in the middle of each word make it seem crossedout or noteven underlined if thats wat there supposed to be like.  Im using firefox
March 31, 2008, 10:30 PM
LockesRabb
Yes, that's unfortunately an issue with Firefox's rendering engine. That issue is resolved in Firefox 3.
March 31, 2008, 10:35 PM

Search