Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Anybody got half life?

AuthorMessageTime
MesiaH
Id gladly play CS, cause im a huge fan of these reality type fps games, but not for the price it runs at Staples, anybody know where i can download it?

id try kazaa, but every game i download, isnt the real game. (i.e. i download war3 beta, and get nfl 2000 or something like that)
January 15, 2003, 11:42 PM
Trance
Well if you have half-life www.counter-strike.net
January 16, 2003, 2:16 AM
Naem.
It's a lot harder to find games on p2p that have just come out than it is to find games that have been out for a long time.

Just search for "half-life" or "half life" and download the one that's being hosted by the most users. You should be able to find it being hosted by 10+ members, so it's probably real. Don't download it if it's just being hosted by like one person.
January 16, 2003, 11:24 AM
Adron
[quote]Id gladly play CS, cause im a huge fan of these reality type fps games, but not for the price it runs at Staples, anybody know where i can download it?
[/quote]

Umm seriously, is it that expensive? Or you can't spare 10 bucks?

January 16, 2003, 4:23 PM
dRAgoN
or
$60 for Half-Life Platinum
comes with Half-Life, Opposing force, Counter Strike, Blue Shift, and i cant remember the other one 8\

I couldent ever find them in single packs so this is what i got ^^
January 16, 2003, 6:09 PM
MesiaH
if u tell me a place that has it for 10$ ill buy it in a hurry, if its above 20, it can bite my ass, i need to pay for my smoking habbits with my crummy 5.35 an hour job.
January 16, 2003, 10:00 PM
Adron
Look for it in any nearby store, in the "classic games" bin. You should be able to find it well under $20.

Amazon has it for $19.95, and one of our biggest mail order stores has it for $16 (http://www.ginza.se/Product/Product.aspx?ItemId=74790&LogSectionId=-2).

However, for such an inexpensive thing, shipping will be a large part of total cost so you should look for it locally.

January 17, 2003, 3:23 PM

Search