Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Emulating a D2GS far enough to..

AuthorMessageTime
Insolence
Have a client connect, and send that client a Warden Request and get a Warden Response back? -- where should I even get started with this?

Can I just make a new realm to connect to on the client list for localhost and just ignore all the login/character/client shit and just send them into a game?
January 1, 2008, 12:47 PM
Ringo
[quote author=Insolence link=topic=17246.msg175556#msg175556 date=1199191625]
Have a client connect, and send that client a Warden Request and get a Warden Response back? -- where should I even get started with this?

Can I just make a new realm to connect to on the client list for localhost and just ignore all the login/character/client shit and just send them into a game?
[/quote]

You will need to go through a realm, as the warden encryption key, is the game hash (which the realm supplys)
So inorder for the client to handle a said warden request, the client must have the same gamehash as the said warden request

hope that helps
January 1, 2008, 7:54 PM
Ringo
oops, ment to edit but reposted. Where did the delete post button go?
January 1, 2008, 7:55 PM
Insolence
[quote author=Ringo link=topic=17246.msg175557#msg175557 date=1199217285]
[quote author=Insolence link=topic=17246.msg175556#msg175556 date=1199191625]

[/quote]

You will need to go through a realm, as the warden encryption key, is the game hash (which the realm supplys)
So inorder for the client to handle a said warden request, the client must have the same gamehash as the said warden request

hope that helps
[/quote]Hrm, well does that mean I have to have 1 client open for each game hash?

AntiRush gave me a good suggestion, just load up 1 client and change the hash in memory before sending each warden request.  that should do it :)
January 1, 2008, 10:06 PM
Ringo
[quote author=Insolence link=topic=17246.msg175559#msg175559 date=1199225181]
Hrm, well does that mean I have to have 1 client open for each game hash?

AntiRush gave me a good suggestion, just load up 1 client and change the hash in memory before sending each warden request.  that should do it :)
[/quote]

Well, you already answerd that question. :P
Logic would say write over the hash for multiple clients over one d2 window, somthing I have been doing since wardens introduction to d2 and hinted at for awhile and who ever antirush is, cought onto not so long ago :P
Same old story, differnt subject. :)
January 2, 2008, 12:44 AM
AntiRush
[quote author=Ringo link=topic=17246.msg175560#msg175560 date=1199234685]
[quote author=Insolence link=topic=17246.msg175559#msg175559 date=1199225181]
Hrm, well does that mean I have to have 1 client open for each game hash?

[/quote]

Well, you already answerd that question. :P
Logic would say write over the hash for multiple clients over one d2 window, somthing I have been doing since wardens introduction to d2 and hinted at for awhile and who ever antirush is, cought onto not so long ago :P
Same old story, differnt subject. :)
[/quote]Don't flatter yourself too much ;).  There's apparently been some separate but concurrent innovation going on.  Imagine that. (I've been doing this for quite some time myself)
January 7, 2008, 7:16 AM
JoeTheOdd
Wow, I almost thought we were about to figure this out without fighting. I was going to /backpat you guys, but..
January 7, 2008, 10:47 AM

Search