Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | The Media Motel | What is this song?

AuthorMessageTime
brewDoes anyone know what song this bit is fromHuh?November 20, 2007, 02:28 PM
YeggMight be something from Darude. Just a guess. Not really sure.November 20, 2007, 08:28 PM
brew
Might be something from Darude. Just a guess. Not really sure.

Ah, I downloaded some of his songs and I was able to conclude it isn't. They're similar, but Darude uses more distortions and overdriven sounds. Another thing to note is that there are more different beats at the same time in my sample, where darude's general style would be to have simpler and less volumous but guttier tunes.
November 20, 2007, 09:35 PM
Tazoahh i've heard this before, i can't say for sure, though. i'm interested to know, too, so hopefully someone knows (*cough* Trance *cough*).November 21, 2007, 03:51 PM
TranceHaha well I finally ran into this thread! Okay so I know the melody but I can't remember the name/artist/remix all I know is that this is super old and if it's going to be found it's going to be found on an old cheesy dance album.

Where'd you grab the song from?
December 05, 2007, 06:36 AM
brew
Where'd you grab the song from?

I have not the slightest clue. I've had it for years, in a collection of random .wav files.
December 05, 2007, 02:15 PM
TranceI looked for my cheesy dance music CD's of years past and only managed to find one, so I'm not so sure I can help. My girlfriend might know, but I'll probably need a longer sample if possible.December 05, 2007, 06:12 PM