Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Web Development | Looking for a partner/programmer to start a VERY profitable site

AuthorMessageTime
Death
I've got an idea here I can't quite get off the ground with HTML or site building programs.

I'm looking for someone that is very familiar with building sites that incorporate a lot of interactive multimedia.

I can't give too many details and will require a confidentiality agreement be signed if I am to discuss the details with anyone interested. Rather than hire someone to simply write a program and build a site, I'm much more interested in finding a partner for countless reasons.
I'm a very hands on, DIY, independent person whenever applicable but also know some endeavors are far more successful when a team effort is made. 

Think Myspace and how it was sold for 3/4 of a billion dollars.
I believe my site idea will overshadow this site and a small handful of the most popular.

Please feel free to post a response of interest or message me direct.

September 29, 2007, 11:06 PM
rabbit
You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who wants to join a venture with an amatuer who gives no details and is entirely unknown to the community.
September 30, 2007, 2:34 AM
JoeTheOdd
[quote author=Death link=topic=17067.msg173378#msg173378 date=1191107205]
I've got an idea here I can't quite get off the ground with HTML or site building programs.

I'm looking for someone that is very familiar with building sites that incorporate a lot of interactive multimedia.

I can't give too many details and will require a confidentiality agreement be signed if I am to discuss the details with anyone interested. Rather than hire someone to simply write a program and build a site, I'm much more interested in finding a partner for countless reasons.
I'm a very hands on, DIY, independent person whenever applicable but also know some endeavors are far more successful when a team effort is made. 

Think Myspace and how it was sold for 3/4 of a billion dollars.
I believe my site idea will overshadow this site and a small handful of the most popular.

Please feel free to post a response of interest or message me direct.
[/quote]

I'm interested. You can IM me off-the-record, if that makes you feel good. :P
October 6, 2007, 7:35 AM
dlStevens
I'm interested as well, Stevensd09 is my AIM.
October 6, 2007, 7:03 PM
warz
If you're using Python, and more specifically Django, then I'm still not interested, but I'd like to congratulate you on a good choice. If you'd like to let me know your idea though, I'll be glad to listen.
October 7, 2007, 4:10 AM

Search