Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Halo 3?

AuthorMessageTime
Myndfyr
Is anyone interested in co-op or making a team for team slayer?

It's badass, and thanks to the folks at Microsoft for drawing my raffle number for a free 360 Elite tonight. ;)

My XBL gamertag is "vL MyndFyre".  Be sure to include a note saying who you are if you add me as a friend.
September 25, 2007, 10:01 AM
rabbit
I believe we've already discussed this.
September 25, 2007, 11:25 AM
QwertyMonster
I'll be getting it tommorow.. Stupid british dates.. >_<
September 25, 2007, 6:33 PM
LW-Falcon
2 of my roommates went to get this last night, they played it all night, and are skipping classes today to play it lol.
September 25, 2007, 6:55 PM
KrewL RaiN
I think attendance for school and work will drop massively from halo 3 lol
September 25, 2007, 7:24 PM
warz
im buy an xbox, and halo three tonight, fo sho.

edit: went ahead and got it before work. i have an xbox live account from years ago, but dont remember the credit card i used to sign up for it. ill make a new one in a few hours, after work.
September 25, 2007, 7:27 PM
warz
if you're not wanting to get owned, you should probably avoid adding the gamer tag "CHYEA BALLIN", because i'll own you so fast.
September 26, 2007, 5:24 AM
Invert
I wish I had an XBOX 360 :(
September 26, 2007, 4:57 PM
MysT_DooM
and i was just thinkin bout buying the wii instead of 360 , but apparently halo 3 is video game perfection so i just might get 360
September 26, 2007, 5:13 PM
Disco
I would be playing Halo 3 now if it weren't for 3 little red lights...
September 26, 2007, 6:45 PM
warz
halo 3 is a lot like halo 2, but on steroids. it has better graphics - they're always crisp, sharp, and fast (most noticably in combat, with grenades going off, and guns firing, and stuff). the ranking system is built up a little more. it's friendlier to the gaming community by offering new features in game lobbies, and stuff. you can customize your character a lot (almost completely, after unlocking a bunch of stuff). i already like most of the maps that i have played. it's just way better, as far as i can tell, from the hour or so that ive played it.
September 26, 2007, 8:48 PM
omnispyder
sweet, whats your xbox live name warez? if you got it?  Mines

OmniSpyder420

If ya got it mind if I add you warez?  Same with you Myndfyre?
September 30, 2007, 4:04 AM
Barabajagal
Warz, not Warez.
September 30, 2007, 5:22 AM

Search