Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | PvPGN Diablo Ofline hack

AuthorMessageTime
Xem
Is there any chance to create program that can make player invisible to /whereis-like commands in PvPGN Diablo games? I heard about such programs and saw it with my own eyes on some computer. It's some kind of local proxy that filters 0x03 and 0x04 packets for game creation and join. Maybe it blocks such packages or make disconnection of PvPGN, but there is no records about player in PvPGN logs. What do you think about it? Is it possible to create such thing with D2HackIt or RedVex? Maybe another software?

Maybe someone knows how such mechanism works?
September 10, 2007, 9:15 AM
Barabajagal
Any packet filter should do the trick... Try WPE Pro, and have it filter out those packets?
September 10, 2007, 10:01 AM
LockesRabb
[quote author=Xem link=topic=17013.msg172536#msg172536 date=1189415705]
Is there any chance to create program that can make player invisible to /whereis-like commands in PvPGN Diablo games? I heard about such programs and saw it with my own eyes on some computer. It's some kind of local proxy that filters 0x03 and 0x04 packets for game creation and join. Maybe it blocks such packages or make disconnection of PvPGN, but there is no records about player in PvPGN logs. What do you think about it? Is it possible to create such thing with D2HackIt or RedVex? Maybe another software?

Maybe someone knows how such mechanism works?
[/quote]

I suggest you try www.bwhacks.com. They have a specific section of the forums in regards to your question that you can post in. Here's the link to that section of forums:

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Good luck.
September 10, 2007, 11:40 AM
Win32
If you want ugly code, PvPGN is the best source. :)
September 13, 2007, 9:46 AM
-MichaeL-
[quote author=Win32 link=topic=17013.msg172703#msg172703 date=1189676819]
If you want ugly code, PvPGN is the best source. :)
[/quote]

Well, maybe he could just haxz0r blizzard and steal there source.... yeah that seems like the best idea ever!

do not read the following if you understand what was said above.

[code]
in short stick with the ugly code, because if you could hack blizzard you wouldn't need any source code.
[/code]
September 16, 2007, 4:36 PM

Search