Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Re: StarCraftJ.rar

AuthorMessageTime
iCe
Anyone still have this? Mine got corrupt
August 23, 2007, 11:49 PM
Barabajagal
I have a japanese starcraft ISO i could put on my site. It's 650 megs, and you'd need a no-cd for it to work (I have one I made on my site), and I haven't been able to create games using it, but it's there.
August 24, 2007, 12:40 AM
iCe
dont worry I got it to make games before and u can use ur sc cd for japan
August 24, 2007, 12:54 AM
Barabajagal
So that's a yes?
August 24, 2007, 1:06 AM
iCe
plz
August 24, 2007, 1:13 AM
Barabajagal
Willing to wait the 7 hours it'll take me to upload it?
August 24, 2007, 1:15 AM
iCe
yep
August 24, 2007, 1:35 AM
Explicit[nK]
You could just mount the iso image using DAEMON Tools to make it easier.
August 24, 2007, 6:02 AM
iCe
thx got it.
August 24, 2007, 9:06 AM
iCe
LOL. I am still ranked #1 in Starcraft Japan Ladder from 2006
August 24, 2007, 9:09 AM
Barabajagal
If anyone else wants a copy, it's there. And Explicit, what I'm saying is the copy I have won't work when loading the game, since it's not a copy of a cd, but rather a cd I made from a folder.
August 24, 2007, 8:07 PM
Denial
Hmm ive noticed that the copy only connects to uswest and no other server i wonder if any gateway editors still work *checks*
August 29, 2007, 6:47 AM
Barabajagal
It's just cause it connects to "exodus.battle.net"

Just change the redirection of exodus in your hosts file to whatever gateway you want.
August 29, 2007, 7:10 AM
-MichaeL-
i have looked through the site in your profile Andy and i have yet to find the iso. :(
September 3, 2007, 11:46 PM
-MichaeL-
thanks, since you like to use alot of programs you may find http://www.clangdn.com/files/
September 4, 2007, 12:29 AM
Camel
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172287#msg172287 date=1188865632]
How odd.. someone removed the link. http://realityripple.com/Uploads
It's a nonlisted folder of files I upload for myself and for friends. Downloading the music on there (and actually, prolly the jstr ISO) is illegal, since it's there for my use when I'm abroad. So download at your own risk.
[/quote]

There's no precedent I'm aware of for any industry going after end-users for downloading illegally obtained files. It's the people who are sharing the files that they go after. You're the only one taking any risk by hosting those files - but thanks ;)
September 4, 2007, 3:52 PM
-MichaeL-
This may be off topic but how good is google for code development i noticed in your sig you have bnubot on google. any special advantages to this or you just like to stand out :)
September 4, 2007, 3:55 PM
Camel
Google Code is, for the sake of this discussion, identical to SourceForge.
September 4, 2007, 4:10 PM
Barabajagal
So in other words, I should put them all in a "Music" folder and password protect that folder to prevent myself from getting in trouble?
September 4, 2007, 6:02 PM
LockesRabb
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172311#msg172311 date=1188928970]
So in other words, I should put them all in a "Music" folder and password protect that folder to prevent myself from getting in trouble?
[/quote]

Doesn't matter what folder it is, but password protecting it would be good, as you can be held liable for software piracy (even if you legitimately own the software, the complaint can simply claim that by not password-protecting it, you intended for it to be freely distributable, and they also can request that the court issue a subpoena against your host to force them to turn over the web stats indicating how many times a particular file was downloaded, by how many IPs, and based on those stats, they can estimate monetary damages/losses). It's a tactic commonly used by the MPAA and RIAA to combat piracy, which is pretty much many distributors chose to switch to bittorrents, as those are extremely difficult to pursue since the data are all fragments, and isn't centralized, like your server is. Even if you post it on bittorrent, and give a link to the bittorrent, that's still enough for a judgment in their favor since they can argue your providing a link proof of you as an "enabler". The whole point is for them to prove that by making it easy for people to obtain the disputed file thereof, you basically engaged in distribution.

While I do not advocate software piracy, you have three options:

1. Take the file off your server. You're only making yourself easily criminally liable for persecution. Blizzard usually just sends a C&D (Cease and desist) and/or DMCA takedown order to you and your host a few times before seeking persecution. RIAA and MPAA tends to just bypass the "friendly warning" process altogether and just head straight on to persecution, they're quite aggressive in their tactics.

2. Set up an .htaccess file, request the person's IP address, and restrict all traffic so only specific IP addresses can access the specific directory. This way, all unwelcome traffic will get a 403 forbidden error and you won't have to worry about unnecessary risks.

3. Password protect it. If you password protect it, I doubt you'll ever hear from Blizzard unless someone you gave the password to passed on the information along to Blizzard. In that case, just cooperate and get rid of the file, then inform Blizzard that the specific file in the specific location that they referenced is now no longer accessible. They'll check to see if they get a 404, which of course they will. Then they'll thank you and that'll be the end of it.
September 4, 2007, 8:32 PM
Camel
You could also put up a disclaimer saying that the files are the property of their respective owners, and that the site is for personal backup, and by users other than you downloading files, they are violating the terms of agreement x. Legal gray area, though.

In any event, you're just as likely to go to jail for this as I am to go to jail for downloading the DVD rip of The Simpsons Movie the week before it came out in theaters on bit torrent, and having a share ratio of 11.2.
September 4, 2007, 8:35 PM
Barabajagal
Or... I could just say fuck you to all legal authorities and refuse to cooperate.
September 4, 2007, 8:56 PM
-MichaeL-
I haven't had any problems from anyone with my files.
September 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
LockesRabb
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172327#msg172327 date=1188939362]
Or... I could just say fuck you to all legal authorities and refuse to cooperate.
[/quote]

Let us know how that works out. :P
September 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
Camel
[/quote]

I hope you give the police that additude when they show up to arrest you ;D
September 5, 2007, 1:39 PM
Barabajagal
[quote author=Camel link=topic=16974.msg172347#msg172347 date=1188999559]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course I will. I have no intention of dealing with society, so they should have no intention of dealing with me.
September 5, 2007, 7:10 PM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172356#msg172356 date=1189019450]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course I will. I have no intention of dealing with society, so they should have no intention of dealing with me.
[/quote]

You do realize that the mentality you're carrying is irrational, right?  You're knocking on the way our society is, yet don't even acknowledge all of the (positive) things that came from it.  Take the technological progression with computers, for example.
September 5, 2007, 7:16 PM
warz
he just needs to l2notfailatlife
September 5, 2007, 7:39 PM
Barabajagal
[quote author=Explicit[nK] link=topic=16974.msg172359#msg172359 date=1189019781]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize that the mentality you're carrying is irrational, right?  You're knocking on the way our society is, yet don't even acknowledge all of the (positive) things that came from it.  Take the technological progression with computers, for example.
[/quote]

Honestly, technological development has a negative effect on humanity. As does medicine, laws, and anything else of that nature.

Technology makes people lazy. We don't move, we sit in chairs all day (which are very bad for our backs), and most people don't use their brains at all (unless you're working on something, or playing a game that actually takes planned out strategy).

Medicine has nearly negated evolution. If the weak died out, we wouldn't have overpopulation like we do, and the human race would be a stronger, more disease-resistant species. Now we're susceptible to all kinds of things that we weren't before.

Quite simply, I hate society and everything it implicates because it removes us from our natural state of being. With any luck, the Earth will wipe us out and fix itself soon.
September 5, 2007, 8:14 PM
rabbit
If you hate everything, kill yourself.  Also, stop posting.  Computers are evil.
September 5, 2007, 9:26 PM
Barabajagal
Wow... I feel really bad for you if you think society is everything...
September 5, 2007, 10:08 PM
-MichaeL-
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172363#msg172363 date=1189023280]
[quote author=Explicit[nK] link=topic=16974.msg172359#msg172359 date=1189019781]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Honestly, technological development has a negative effect on humanity. As does medicine, laws, and anything else of that nature.

Technology makes people lazy. We don't move, we sit in chairs all day (which are very bad for our backs), and most people don't use their brains at all (unless you're working on something, or playing a game that actually takes planned out strategy).

Medicine has nearly negated evolution. If the weak died out, we wouldn't have overpopulation like we do, and the human race would be a stronger, more disease-resistant species. Now we're susceptible to all kinds of things that we weren't before.

Quite simply, I hate society and everything it implicates because it removes us from our natural state of being. With any luck, the Earth will wipe us out and fix itself soon.
[/quote]
Andy, your a cool guy and all but i might feel safer if you were locked up :P, you remind me of those kids who go to their school campus and shoot everyone...
September 5, 2007, 10:33 PM
HdxBmx27
Guys don't worry about Andy :P He's been this way for years. He just likes to bash on everyone/thing. You should see where he lives, hes so up in the sticks its not even funny. When it comes to legal shit, just do whatever you want, if they threaten you, comply. It's not worth the headache to deal with them. BUT when it comes to stupid shit like SCJ I don't think blizzard cares, do they even print it anymore? I doubt it. They only care if you're giving out shit for there current games.
~Hdx
September 5, 2007, 11:07 PM
Barabajagal
[quote author=-MichaeL- link=topic=16974.msg172366#msg172366 date=1189031611]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Andy, your a cool guy and all but i might feel safer if you were locked up :P, you remind me of those kids who go to their school campus and shoot everyone...
[/quote]

I had plans to take over the world and rewrite the human mind (and since they discovered a cure for fear, those plans aren't so far-fetched anymore), but I've decided the human race doesn't deserve saving. I've given up on trying to change anyone or anything. For all my ranting, I'm completely harmless. Unless you drive a Hummer. I may have to slash your tires and spray-paint your windows if you drive a Hummer.
September 5, 2007, 11:11 PM
Explicit[nK]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It looks to me like you're just trying to find a reason to separate yourself from the rest of the world (well, society).  I guess now my question is, what makes your paradigm any better than someone who's already integrated into a society?

And if you're actually convinced that your way of life is better, why do you touch a computer keyboard, or a camera, or anything else of the like?

And medicine hasn't "nearly negated evolution," as you put it.  Evolution is a process of random genetic mutation, emphasis placed on the word 'random'.  Just as there's adaptation, there's exaptation, which is the development of a trait or characteristic that in no way benefits the organism.  We'd be more susceptible to eons of exaptation since it's pretty much trial and error, at least until a trait we deem as an adaptation manifests.

Really though, if you hate society and all of its seemingly evil implications, you'd be better off killing yourself now, because it's something that is not going to change any time soon.  You make it seem like anyone who's part of a society is already a sinner whose being is beyond redemption, but the funny thing is, whether you believe it or not, that would include you, too.
September 5, 2007, 11:36 PM
Barabajagal
....I never said I was any better than society. And I try to avoid touching cameras...

As for your comment on evolution... I'm not even going to comment on that. I thought people here had more intelligence.

And as for sinning and redemption, please don't attempt to tag the earth with religion. Quite simply, the Earth tends to balance itself out rather nicely, and currently, the human race is an imbalance. It's insane to think we won't destroy ourselves at the rate we're going, but then again sanity is statistical... so maybe insane is the wrong word. In any case, I never said anything about me being better (or different) than anyone else. Where'd you get the idea that I put myself above the system I'm forced to exist in? As far as terms of technological development, my ideals are rock bottom.
September 6, 2007, 12:14 AM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172370#msg172370 date=1189037656]
....I never said I was any better than society. And I try to avoid touching cameras...

As for your comment on evolution... I'm not even going to comment on that. I thought people here had more intelligence.

And as for sinning and redemption, please don't attempt to tag the earth with religion. Quite simply, the Earth tends to balance itself out rather nicely, and currently, the human race is an imbalance. It's insane to think we won't destroy ourselves at the rate we're going, but then again sanity is statistical... so maybe insane is the wrong word. In any case, I never said anything about me being better (or different) than anyone else. Where'd you get the idea that I put myself above the system I'm forced to exist in? As far as terms of technological development, my ideals are rock bottom.
[/quote]

That's exactly my point.  You're dismissing everything because it doesn't fit snugly into your scheme of how the world "should be," and you seem to regard it and everything else that's a product of society as a plague.  If not that, then at the very least, you carry yourself (demeanor and all) as if you're one who's enlightened and sees something that everyone else doesn't.

So, I want to ask you again, though worded differently: What makes your view of the way the world should work a more ideal place to live in?

By the way, and I know that you don't try to avoid cameras.  If you actually did try, there wouldn't be pictures of you floating around like the one with the Spam.

As for the sinning and redemption part, the intention wasn't to bring religion into it, so I apologize for not clarifying.  I was speaking in general, which is all that you've been doing... acknowledging the negatives, but disregarding the positives (of society).
September 6, 2007, 12:41 AM
Barabajagal
That's a lego camera photo, I didn't have to touch it. "Take Photo" button FTW. I don't avoid cameras, I avoid touching them. Don't ask me to give a reason, cause I won't.

I'm about as enlightened as anyone who realizes he's about to drive his car into a brick wall. It doesn't take much to notice. I don't mean to appear "high and mighty" or any of that bullshit.

My ideal is not a more ideal place to live in for people. By that, I mean it's more ideal for the world, and not people. I would rather see people living as animals again than to destroy themselves. It honestly doesn't matter in the least what I tell you, because it's just some bullshit created by a most likely mentally unstable mind (if you don't understand the reference, I mean mine).
September 6, 2007, 12:54 AM
Newby
Move to the wildlife of Africa. When you're fighting off rival tribes come tell us how wonderful it is to experience life the way it should be.

Oh, wait, you won't have a computer.
September 6, 2007, 12:59 AM
Barabajagal
I've been thinking of it... There's got to be an area between jungle and desert that's not too bad.
September 6, 2007, 1:00 AM
-MichaeL-
I wouldn't mind living in medieval times, i mean thing about it going around on horse (not having to pay for gas). if you tried to ride a house down the street you would either get locked up or ran over.
September 6, 2007, 2:12 AM
HdxBmx27
Theres no laws against riding a horse, as long as you arnt a moron. I actually used to do it a lot when I needed something from intown when I lived in scappoose.
But, like I said Andy lives in a remote area, it does things with your head <3
His ideas are sound (when you can get him to explain them) but the way he goes about it is...
~Hdx
September 6, 2007, 2:21 AM
LW-Falcon
Time to move this topic to the philosophy forum -_-
September 6, 2007, 2:42 AM
Barabajagal
Not so much... trash bin is a better idea.
September 6, 2007, 2:57 AM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172374#msg172374 date=1189040059]
That's a lego camera photo, I didn't have to touch it. "Take Photo" button FTW. I don't avoid cameras, I avoid touching them. Don't ask me to give a reason, cause I won't.

I'm about as enlightened as anyone who realizes he's about to drive his car into a brick wall. It doesn't take much to notice. I don't mean to appear "high and mighty" or any of that bullshit.

My ideal is not a more ideal place to live in for people. By that, I mean it's more ideal for the world, and not people. I would rather see people living as animals again than to destroy themselves. It honestly doesn't matter in the least what I tell you, because it's just some bullshit created by a most likely mentally unstable mind (if you don't understand the reference, I mean mine).
[/quote]

I don't mean for it to seem like I'm attacking you.  I just wanted to hear your reasons for things, more so that I could at least try to understand exactly what it is that you're seeing.
September 6, 2007, 4:05 AM
Barabajagal
You don't want to see what I see.
September 6, 2007, 4:45 AM
-MichaeL-
[img]http://www.clangdn.com/mike/george-w-bush-pictures-0004.jpg[/img]
September 6, 2007, 5:01 AM
Barabajagal
No. Not quite.
September 6, 2007, 5:55 AM
Explicit[nK]
I just don't get why you'd bother making any assertions at all, then, but okay, I'll leave it alone.
September 6, 2007, 6:25 AM
Barabajagal
Honestly, I don't either. I think it's something along the last lines of a call for help from my sanity, followed by instant repression. Would an admin mind deleting all of this crap? (Say pages 2, 3, and 4)

AND STOP DELETING THE LINK TO MY UPLOADS FOLDER, DAMMIT!
September 6, 2007, 6:57 AM
Camel
[/quote]

Anarchist!
September 6, 2007, 5:37 PM
Barabajagal
Not quite. I still have enough hope to believe people can peacefully coexist without government. Anarchy implies chaos, due to a lack of government and civil structure (not to be confused with social structure). What I believe in is an extreme form of socialism in which there is no leader, nor government system, yet everyone does what they need to do for the group to survive, without a loss of order. The only way I can see for humans to achieve this, however, is by rewriting the mind and removing a need to dominate.
September 6, 2007, 5:55 PM
Camel
[quote="dictionary.com"]
an·ar·chy      /ˈænərki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[an-er-kee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a state of society without government or law.
2. political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy.
3. a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.
4. confusion; chaos; disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith.
[/quote]

Anarchy, the philosophy, does not imply chaos. It's a (lack of?) system that historically has always resulted in chaos.
September 6, 2007, 5:58 PM
Barabajagal
From that definition, it sure as hell seems it implies chaos.
1) society without law is chaos.
2) political and social disorder is chaos
3) [this one doesn't imply chaos, and follows near to my ideal system]
4) ...the second word IS chaos!
September 6, 2007, 6:06 PM
Camel
You might have noticed that I specified that I was referring to the philosophy, meaning #3.

[edit] So wait, you want a society with no government, but with law? Who enforces the law? The good will of man? I'd definitely call that chaos.
September 6, 2007, 6:21 PM
Barabajagal
The "good will of man" is fiction. Ideally, the mind would be rewritten to only think about helping.
September 6, 2007, 6:31 PM
Camel
So you're an idealist too, huh?

By idealist, I mean the belief that the nature of reality is fundamentally mental.

FWIW, I'm a libertarian (by ideology, not political association - I usually vote democrat), so I can understand where you come from. I also believe, however, that idealism is why things like the holocaust happened. I'm not trying to take a cheap shot, just throwing that out there.
September 6, 2007, 6:44 PM
Barabajagal
I realize, that, but it's also where almost all philosophical theories came from...
I come off as an idealist, but I don't have any strict doctored beliefs. My ideals are my own, which is probably part of the reason I come off as crazy.
September 6, 2007, 6:52 PM
-MichaeL-
[quote author=Camel link=topic=16974.msg172404#msg172404 date=1189104282]
So you're an idealist too, huh?

By idealist, I mean the belief that the nature of reality is fundamentally mental.

FWIW, I'm a libertarian (by ideology, not political association - I usually vote democrat), so I can understand where you come from. I also believe, however, that idealism is why things like the holocaust happened. I'm not trying to take a cheap shot, just throwing that out there.
[/quote]

Yes, it can bring things out like the holocaust, but whats more disturbing is out government knew about it since the start of it, yet we didn't inform the public or even bother to stop it. so as i see it some systems just suit certain personal needs better. As i always say "The us government is the best of the worst".
September 6, 2007, 7:10 PM
Barabajagal
So what does that make the Canadian government?
September 6, 2007, 7:12 PM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=-MichaeL- link=topic=16974.msg172406#msg172406 date=1189105805]
Yes, it can bring things out like the holocaust, but whats more disturbing is out government knew about it since the start of it, yet we didn't inform the public or even bother to stop it. so as i see it some systems just suit certain personal needs better. As i always say "The us government is the best of the worst".
[/quote]
Yes because the US could just send troops across the Atlantic to Europe and just expect to march in and liberate the concentration camps run by Germany, and Hitler would just let them pass right? The US only starts or enters wars for its own interests anyways, if the retarded Japanese didn't attack Pearl Harbor, Germany would've probably took over Europe.
September 6, 2007, 9:09 PM
Camel
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172407#msg172407 date=1189105939]
So what does that make the Canadian government?
[/quote]

Apathetic?

They give out free crappy health insurance, and feed prime rib to their prisoners. I don't understand them at all.
September 6, 2007, 9:47 PM
Barabajagal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_and_American_health_care_systems_compared

I'd say their health insurance isn't crappy.
September 6, 2007, 10:17 PM
laurion
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172418#msg172418 date=1189117053]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_and_American_health_care_systems_compared

I'd say their health insurance isn't crappy.
[/quote]
lol i can't believe you just posted a wikipedia link in reference for something you're trying to prove a point for ;D

edit: i can see that there is a lot of information on that page, but it's still wikipedia. the information can be edited by anyone and therefore can't even be relied on to be factual.
September 7, 2007, 1:09 AM
Barabajagal
It can if it cites references. Click the reference links, make sure they're factual, and then judge the article. The reason wikipedia has that "unreliable" face to most people is cause they're too stupid to check the references -.-
September 7, 2007, 1:20 AM
laurion
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172425#msg172425 date=1189128033]
It can if it cites references. Click the reference links, make sure they're factual, and then judge the article. The reason wikipedia has that "unreliable" face to most people is cause they're too stupid to check the references -.-
[/quote]
that's nice. even with your "references" still in the article, i can still change things to be non factual. by the way, calling the other person stupid is a terrible way to prove your point.
September 7, 2007, 9:29 PM
Barabajagal
Would you rather I said they lack the brain cells to research the article references manually? It means the same thing, so I don't see what the problem is. People are, in general, stupid.
September 7, 2007, 9:47 PM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172434#msg172434 date=1189201672]
Would you rather I said they lack the brain cells to research the article references manually? It means the same thing, so I don't see what the problem is. People are, in general, stupid.
[/quote]
You do realize you just called yourself stupid?
September 8, 2007, 3:04 AM
rabbit
Of course he doesn't...he's stupid.
September 8, 2007, 3:14 AM
Barabajagal
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=16974.msg172446#msg172446 date=1189220691]
[/quote]
[/quote]
You do realize I hate myself more than I hate the general public?
September 8, 2007, 3:18 AM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172448#msg172448 date=1189221532]
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=16974.msg172446#msg172446 date=1189220691]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Slit wrists, problem solved.
September 8, 2007, 7:30 AM
Barabajagal
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=16974.msg172456#msg172456 date=1189236610]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Living where your nearest neighbor is over a mile away works fine. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
September 8, 2007, 7:55 AM
rabbit
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172457#msg172457 date=1189238107]
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=16974.msg172456#msg172456 date=1189236610]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Living where your nearest neighbor is over a mile away works fine. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
[/quote]How does that solve you hating you?  That solves you hating not-you.  Dumbass.
September 8, 2007, 2:39 PM
Barabajagal
I don't have to deal with anything that reminds me of me. For instance, I haven't looked in a mirror for about a month. I haven't had to talk to someone I didn't want to talk to in almost a year (offline), and I haven't had to bother or be bothered by anyone. In case you don't see the connections, all three of those things remind me of who I am.
September 8, 2007, 6:09 PM
rabbit
Killing yourself will permanently solve all issues.
September 8, 2007, 8:46 PM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=rabbit link=topic=16974.msg172468#msg172468 date=1189284393]
[/quote]
Which I've already suggested. If you don't like slitting your wrists, here are other ways to do it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
September 8, 2007, 10:54 PM
Barabajagal
Suicide is a wasted effort. Responding to you guys is a wasted effort. You understand nothing, just like everyone else. If you comment that I'm being "high and mighty" again, you really haven't been paying attention.
September 8, 2007, 11:05 PM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=Andy link=topic=16974.msg172482#msg172482 date=1189292729]
Suicide is a wasted effort. Responding to you guys is a wasted effort. You understand nothing, just like everyone else. If you comment that I'm being "high and mighty" again, you really haven't been paying attention.
[/quote]
Suicide is a wasted effort? Judging from some of your posts its more like your life's a wasted effort.
September 9, 2007, 12:56 AM
Barabajagal
Life is more of a waste of everything. However, life is also everything, so it's a logical paradox.

The true answer is that life is what you make it.
September 9, 2007, 1:14 AM
BreW
You're all so mature.
September 9, 2007, 1:35 AM
Camel
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=16974.msg172478#msg172478 date=1189292081]
[quote author=rabbit link=topic=16974.msg172468#msg172468 date=1189284393]
[/quote]
Which I've already suggested. If you don't like slitting your wrists, here are other ways to do it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
[/quote]
Didn't we already establish that Wikipedia isn't a reputable source?
September 9, 2007, 6:41 AM
rabbit
Fine, http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide
September 9, 2007, 1:15 PM
Barabajagal
Those are actually some great ideas... but what would you expect from Maddox? Personally, my favorite of his is "Operation Penny Drop". Anyway, I have no hate for life itself, nor for the people who would be affected by my death. Thanks for the suggestions, though.
September 9, 2007, 7:54 PM

Search