Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Nice east coast beach?

AuthorMessageTime
Trance
I'm on the road again (in Chicago now -- gino's!!) and my girlfriend really wants to go to a nice sandy beach in Massachusetts or Maine, anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance!
August 16, 2007, 8:56 PM
rabbit
Jersey Shore.
August 16, 2007, 9:49 PM
St0rm.iD
hampton, nh.
August 17, 2007, 3:59 AM
Trance
Here's some pictures from my trip so far.
August 19, 2007, 7:09 PM
dlStevens
Wow, it's about time someone comes up here in Maine.

Go to Old Orchard Beach, Maine. (It's in old orchard if the name wasn't a give away).

It's really really long, sandy has plenty of hotels and motels, has bars clubs...just about everything right on the shore.
August 20, 2007, 12:06 AM
Trance
Ah thanks! I know this is lame but, we liked chicago so much that we stayed instead of going to the east coast. I'm in Fargo, ND now since I've never driven through this part of the country before.
August 22, 2007, 8:36 AM
Hostile
Old Orchard Beach, ME - Lots of beach and a really fun night club called The Pier.
Or if you want to go mountain biking and enjoy nature go to Acadia national park in Maine. It's right on the coast, its rated like the third most beautiful national park I think.

for MA, I don't know... just goto Boston if you've never been there. Theres alot to do there. Though seems like every time I go there I end up drinking before going to the beach. :p
If you end up heading south from there,
Virginia Beach, VA - kinda touristy and tons of hotels but huge beach
Nags Head, NC - Went hang gliding off sand dunes and kayaking here, was fun.
Myrtle Beach, SC - Golf :)

Edit: Guess I should've read the full post :P
ND isn't that great, the south western corner of South Dakota has all the fun stuff.
August 24, 2007, 2:43 AM
Trance
haha thanks, ill keep all that in mind for next summer. I'm just about home now :p
August 24, 2007, 6:15 PM

Search