Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Web Development | How to manipulate a forum that supports images.

AuthorMessageTime
MesiaH
Edit any images dimensions to something really large, then just put a link to it in ur sig! (if it supports sigs), This way the size still stays within reason, so ur not really violating anything..
June 25, 2003, 4:51 AM
Grok
For I dont know how long, my host file has had:

127.0.0.1 localhost www.atomic-inc.net

so fortunately I don't have to watch all your attempts to manipulate the forum.
June 25, 2003, 5:03 AM
MesiaH
darn, i was just making a point, its out of my sig now, but i got plenty back up servers :P

EDIT: or i could just not use www.atomic-inc.net, seeing as its only a domain...

EDIT2: or i could make a php script to randomly pick one of my other servers and execute it from there :P

EDIT3: not being a wise ass or nething, but this forum is about secrets and learning web tricks and programmin stuff...
June 25, 2003, 5:17 AM
Skywing
[quote author=MesiaH link=board=22;threadid=1694;start=0#msg12900 date=1056518241]
darn, i was just making a point, its out of my sig now, but i got plenty back up servers :P

EDIT: or i could just not use www.atomic-inc.net, seeing as its only a domain...

EDIT2: or i could make a php script to randomly pick one of my other servers and execute it from there :P

EDIT3: not being a wise ass or nething, but this forum is about secrets and learning web tricks and programmin stuff...
[/quote]

Or we could a) block those DNSs and IP addresses, or b) ban you from the forums. Come to think of it, b) would be less work...
June 25, 2003, 5:36 AM
MesiaH
thats why i added EDIT3
June 25, 2003, 5:39 AM
Yoni
I like how, on the poll on your site, when I voted "worthless", it echoed a PHP error.
June 25, 2003, 5:58 AM
Arta
lol!
June 25, 2003, 6:01 AM
MesiaH
Yup, as will a few other errors come about, its in the process of being dismantelled and adding a new php engine.
June 26, 2003, 3:15 AM

Search