Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Starcraft Bot

AuthorMessageTime
[FBI]ProTerran
Is it possible to create game using only bot ?
July 14, 2007, 9:56 PM
inner.
Yes. There's been some documentation on it, iirc.

I used to have a bot that did it, but didn't work 100%.
July 14, 2007, 9:59 PM
[FBI]ProTerran
hmmm I'm asking cos I'd like to make bot for people who doesn't have public IP and because of that they cannot create game. Now I'm looking for some documentation. BnetDocs doesn't have such useful information ;/

If anyone know how to make packet please let me know
July 14, 2007, 10:11 PM
Barabajagal
Erm... if you can't create a game, it's cause of your router or firewall settings (or your ISP).
July 14, 2007, 11:03 PM
LW-Falcon
[quote author=[FBI]ProTerran link=topic=16880.msg171010#msg171010 date=1184451086]
hmmm I'm asking cos I'd like to make bot for people who doesn't have public IP and because of that they cannot create game. Now I'm looking for some documentation. BnetDocs doesn't have such useful information ;/

If anyone know how to make packet please let me know

[/quote]
What do you mean by "public ip"?
July 15, 2007, 2:48 AM
[FBI]ProTerran
It's quite simple, you don't have public IP when you are in LAN. OfCourse there is possibility to make game, you just need to convince your admin to direct  all packets received from bnet to your local IP number (your computer), but unfortunately admins usually don't do that :P

So I came up with an idea to make bot which will be creating games. Bot will be running on UNIX server with public IP .
July 15, 2007, 7:12 AM
HdxBmx27
Yes it's possible, and it's logical.
But, there really isn't much in-game documentation of the SC protocol.
BUT already you really need is the loby packets (user join/leave, download, etc..)
Best thing you can do is jsut crack open wireshark and start doing the research yourself.
There is some info on the fourms here (jsut go look) but not much.
~Hdx
July 15, 2007, 8:09 AM
Barabajagal
Couldn't you just write a program to forward all the packets correctly and connect through that instead?
July 15, 2007, 8:17 AM
HdxBmx27
[quote author=What's wrong with 現のさざ波? link=topic=16880.msg171021#msg171021 date=1184487474]
Couldn't you just write a program to forward all the packets correctly and connect through that instead?
[/quote]You mean a router?
And I understands what he means.
Take the case of a library, no access to the router of any kind, you ask the help desk they jsut give you a funny look.
~Hdx
July 15, 2007, 8:20 AM
MysT_DooM
go to dark-wire.net forums and ask the admin for the pw to the private section and if he gives u it, it will help you in what ur looking for
July 22, 2007, 7:19 PM
tagban
[quote author=MysT_DooM link=topic=16880.msg171153#msg171153 date=1185131994]
go to dark-wire.net forums and ask the admin for the pw to the private section and if he gives u it, it will help you in what ur looking for
[/quote]

That almost scares me. It makes me wonder if you're just like "Go to the guy behind the wally world. If he licks your cheek, you're in!"

lol.. Sorry I had to.
July 23, 2007, 2:08 AM

Search