Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Gaming Discussion | Starcraft 1.15 patch released

AuthorMessageTime
Twix
Well it looks like 1.15 just went live on the west server

[quote]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- patch 1.15.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feature Changes

- Approved organizations can now operate StarCraft leagues. See
  http://www.battle.net.
- Replays are automatically saved as LastReplay.rep.

Bug Fixes

- Fixed a bug that allowed burrowed units to be stacked.

Exploits

- Fixed a vulture exploit that crashed games.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed the rally points of others to be set.
- Fixed a multicommand hack that crashed Macintosh players.[/quote]
May 15, 2007, 6:33 PM
warz
what a lame patch
May 15, 2007, 7:35 PM
SNiFFeR
added leagues, removed sex from profiles...from what I've seen thus far.
May 15, 2007, 7:35 PM
BreW
You could still edit/read the "profile\sex" profile key, however this key is no longer sent in Starcraft Client and you can not modify that textbox. (it has been "disabled") new verbyte for STAR/SEXP: 0xD1
If you're interested in the new leagues feature, check this website: http://www.wgtour.com/news.php?idN=15599&datab=broodwar&wwb=1
BNLS has been updated.
May 15, 2007, 7:38 PM
ViLeNT
awful blizzard basically slapped us in the face with this.........they made it "POSSIBLE" for anyone to create a league...yeah IF...IF you know MySQL, HTML, PHP, PHOTSHOP...to say the least......you basically have to have a setup like WGT to accomplish a league.....might as well of limited it to WGT instead of making it sound so easy and user friendly when it actuality it is not
May 15, 2007, 8:00 PM
l2k-Shadow
The leagues will be a giant failure. Bunch of little kids trying to create their own ladders, 80% will fall out before even launching due to the time expenses of the task and the responsibility. the other 15-18% will die due to inactivity. 2% will prevail, being eaten away by hacks... hence people will still play on private servers :P
May 16, 2007, 5:52 AM
Barabajagal
I think they were designed to be few and large... unlike clans. Doesn't make them a good idea, though. I'm guessing failure, too. The not so well laid plans of Blizzard are bound to fuck up.
May 16, 2007, 7:02 AM

Search