Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Computer Support Issues | Weird Windows Interface Bugs

AuthorMessageTime
KrewL RaiN
This has been a minor annoyance until tonight were it when really wtf.

Never had any issues with Windowsblinds and these weird window freeze ups on my old comp. New comp its like whoa wtf is up with this. I figured out how to unfreeze the windows by just minimizing them with right clicking the corresponding window button on the taskbar and yay, back to normal.

But when using my flash drive usb thingy, the whole top of the window skin vanishes, with all the buttons and stuff, and minimizing and maximizing does not fix this. I am like wtf is going on, then unloaded Windowsblind, and then switched the window style from oldschool to XP and then its like totally wtf. I lost my my computer, my network places, recycle bin and IE icons lol. Got those back by turning them back on, but wtf why did they get turned off xD

I am really wondering if this is a duel core processor thing. I really don't have answers for this one and totaly lost. A friend says my warcraft 3 being a black screen freezing tard of perma doom is the duel core chocking on an old game, but I dunno >< I did get that one processer patch to fix the weird timing issues with wc3, maybe I am missing something else for mr duel core to be happeh.

System specs:

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+
Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT
Asus A8N-E mobo
1 gig of RAM
Ultra Xfinity 500 watt PSU
Windows XP Professional SP2

May 15, 2007, 6:15 AM

Search