Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Computer Support Issues | CDROM all sudden stop workin

AuthorMessageTime
MyStiCaL

okay, so today i was playing a bit of starcraft, then all of a sudden starcraft crashed, then an error rasied I should have written down what it said cuz i compleletly forgot! after that my cdrom wont detect starcraft or any other CD's. i've restarted, result nothing, i've tryied other CD's result nothing...

im not quite sure what the problem is. =( my computers been falling apart this month, probley cuz the warrenty expired last month, you know how that works, shit blows up the day after warrenty expires!
April 27, 2007, 1:35 AM
MyStiCaL
Hey some help here!?

damn, Probley the most wise thing to do would to get a NEW CDROM huh?

damn i was feeling in the starcraft mood today..

maybe if someone one is nice enough to hook me up a link to some "cough" no cdcrack starcraft that works pm me it since i don't think its a supported discussion on this site.
April 29, 2007, 12:16 AM
Barabajagal
You can download a working SC No-CD crack from my site. It requires the Install.exe file from the CD, but you can bypass that by using this edited Install file which is only 86 KB.
April 29, 2007, 12:51 AM
MyStiCaL
Appreicated.. =)

what happends when battle.net updates? am i fucked?
April 29, 2007, 1:47 AM
Barabajagal
For now, yes. I'm going to be rewriting my crack in PowerBasic soon (for speed and size efficiency), and when I do, I'll add a memory scanner that will make it work on any version.
April 29, 2007, 1:52 AM

Search