Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Let's go back in time for a moment

AuthorMessageTime
Spht
I recently created the BotDev article on bnetwiki.org with all the information I have available.  If those in the community know of any corrections that need to be made, or have more information available, feel free to update the article.

In addition, I encourage anyone who has the information, to create the appropriate articles covering Battle.net's history and current events.  I mapped out some of Battle.net's timeline in the years articles based on notes I have, but there is still a lot of information that is missing.
February 23, 2007, 3:12 AM
dRAgoN
added to SubSpace's wiki.
added the interbot writeup still needs a bit of formating and the images added to it.
February 23, 2007, 3:53 AM
MyStiCaL

yeah im surpized subspaces site is still up http://subbot.net/
February 23, 2007, 4:22 AM
dlStevens
Is someone/Will someone write an article on the lockdown? I don't think the article should go about telling the exact changes, but the article should have to say something about the lockdown.

February 23, 2007, 4:31 PM
BreW
And just about every other patch/major change in checkrevision, too then.
February 23, 2007, 8:19 PM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=brew link=topic=16380.msg165619#msg165619 date=1172261997]
And just about every other patch/major change in checkrevision, too then.
[/quote]

Documenting just the major changes should suffice.
February 23, 2007, 9:41 PM
Spht
If someone's going to do that, the best thing would be to create a single article which covers its history
February 23, 2007, 10:40 PM
Sixen
Well, i've registered an account. I'll start editing and adding when I have some time, :P.
March 5, 2007, 5:39 AM

Search