Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | MBNCSUtil and other projects Source Code Browser now online

AuthorMessageTime
Myndfyr
http://www.jinxbot.net/CodeBrowse/

The code browser currently contains my MBNCSUtil project, and will soon expand to include JinxBot's core and BNCS plugin.  I will also be open-source the code browser itself, but I'll be moving it over to my own site fairly soon.

MBNCSUtil documentation will be updated to reflect these links soon.

I'd like to know what you guys think of the code browser.  You may notice that the cursor changes in between the tree hierarchy and the code viewer - this is for a planned, future upgrade that will let users resize the two parts.  I'd like to have your feedback on both parts.

Thanks!
December 30, 2006, 5:41 AM
dRAgoN
[quote]Server Error in '/codebrowse' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_ho715nld'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ page language="C#" masterpagefile="~/CodeBrowseTemplate.master" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="_Default, App_Web_ho715nld" %>
Line 2:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="CH" Namespace="ActiproSoftware.CodeHighlighter" Assembly="ActiproSoftware.CodeHighlighter.Net20" %>
Line 3:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="CB" TagName="ProjectTree" Src="~/ProjectTree.ascx" %>

Source File: /CodeBrowse/Default.aspx    Line: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.210 [/quote]
December 30, 2006, 7:42 AM
Myndfyr
You must have popped on while I was uploading some changes.  Figures.
December 30, 2006, 9:22 AM
warz
why do you comment in xml
December 30, 2006, 10:55 AM
Quarantine
It helps describe a section of code in a uniform way which is picked up by intellisense and NDoc. Really useful if you're writing a library.
December 30, 2006, 4:52 PM
Myndfyr
[quote author=warz link=topic=16158.msg162863#msg162863 date=1167476102]
why do you comment in xml
[/quote]
It's a C# compiler feature.  It can be used to generate library documentation such as at http://www.jinxbot.net/mbncsutil/beta/
December 30, 2006, 5:30 PM
dRAgoN
[quote author=MyndFyre[vL] link=topic=16158.msg162857#msg162857 date=1167457267]
http://www.jinxbot.net/CodeBrowse/

The code browser currently contains my MBNCSUtil project, and will soon expand to include JinxBot's core and BNCS plugin.  I will also be open-source the code browser itself, but I'll be moving it over to my own site fairly soon.

MBNCSUtil documentation will be updated to reflect these links soon.

I'd like to know what you guys think of the code browser.  You may notice that the cursor changes in between the tree hierarchy and the code viewer - this is for a planned, future upgrade that will let users resize the two parts.  I'd like to have your feedback on both parts.

Thanks!
[/quote]
That's pretty nifty, your side menu could use some work though so it dosent reset that page to the top.
December 31, 2006, 1:58 PM
Final
Hey looks pretty cool dude its simple yet effective.
December 31, 2006, 9:17 PM
bethra
Neat.  gw.
January 2, 2007, 7:49 AM
Myndfyr
[quote author=l)ragon link=topic=16158.msg162897#msg162897 date=1167573523]
That's pretty nifty, your side menu could use some work though so it dosent reset that page to the top.
[/quote]
I'm considering using frames.  Any thoughts?  It would simplify development - I wouldn't have to figure out how to scroll the left frame or things like that, and I wouldn't have to refresh it each time.  As it stands, right now, they're just divs with overflow-y and overflow-x set to scroll.  I'd have to implement Javascript to make the left and right frames resizable.
January 2, 2007, 10:08 AM
dRAgoN
[quote author=MyndFyre[vL] link=topic=16158.msg162922#msg162922 date=1167732522]
[quote author=l)ragon link=topic=16158.msg162897#msg162897 date=1167573523]
[/quote]
I'm considering using frames.  Any thoughts?  It would simplify development - I wouldn't have to figure out how to scroll the left frame or things like that, and I wouldn't have to refresh it each time.  As it stands, right now, they're just divs with overflow-y and overflow-x set to scroll.  I'd have to implement Javascript to make the left and right frames resizable.
[/quote]
I am off to work in a cupple of min's so this is just a quick post so check this out, I could have found the wrong page though heh so if it dosent make any sense thats why.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/913721
January 2, 2007, 11:13 AM

Search