Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | america is retarded 2nd edition

AuthorMessageTime
replaced
;D  chapter 1 overview of my america is retarded 2nd edition

American laws are bullshit.
Here are some reaons why its bullshit

Welcome to America!
You have no rights.
Life is a privilege and can be taken away via death penalty.
Owning land is a privilege and can be taken away...

As punishment, usually a select few of the "rights" *cough* privileges are taken away.
This is also used as conditional threat.  I say fuck them and don't let them scare you.

Its just bullshit, there is no free speech.  You cannot be threatening, harassing, etc etc...
And when speaking in the open you can't even say bad words and screaming bad words is a worse offense only because more people hear it.  Thats retarded.  Of course nothing will most likely happen due to selective enforcement.

you can say the word "fire" normally in a theater and nothing would happen, but if you scream it out loud, suddenly you done something wrong because other people that are retarded start trampling one another and your at fault because of some old woman that got trampled?

no, your at fault because the court "feels" that your at fault.  Thats how it really works, then these complex statements are giving out on there decision.

selective enforcement - Law enforcement agencies usually only pursue people violating certain laws.
decisions overturned again and again, courts keep on giving different opinions
judgments are sometimes based off feelings of the jury.
Theres also a billion laws out there
December 16, 2006, 8:24 AM
Topaz
Hahahahahahahahaha

You are a fucking retard
December 16, 2006, 8:33 AM
replaced
fuck u, u scared by "them"?
December 16, 2006, 8:34 AM
Topaz
[quote author=replaced link=topic=16139.msg162662#msg162662 date=1166258075]
fuck u, u scared by "them"?
[/quote]

Who is "them"? Why are you afraid of "them"? Do you have reason to be afraid of "them"? If "them" is the government, there is absolutely no reason to be scared. You are a moron just like every one of your posts has shown you to be.

Most of the crap in your previous post is either exaggerated or happened in very isolated incidents.
December 16, 2006, 9:19 AM
Disco
Go back to 8th grade and bitch to your skater friends, dumbass.
December 16, 2006, 4:09 PM
replaced
[quote author=disco link=topic=16139.msg162668#msg162668 date=1166285396]
Go back to 8th grade and bitch to your skater friends, dumbass.
[/quote]

k bitch

the justice system is 100% accurate, keep thinking that
o.j. simpson did not murder u retards
December 16, 2006, 5:18 PM
Topaz
Is your alias pistols?
December 16, 2006, 7:01 PM
UserLoser
[quote author=topaz link=topic=16139.msg162661#msg162661 date=1166257988]
Hahahahahahahahaha

You are a fucking retard
[/quote]

https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/index.php?topic=16124.msg162425#msg162425
December 16, 2006, 7:09 PM
l2k-Shadow
Well beside of the fact that this post should be in the trash can, let's review.

First of all, I am a very strong liberal democrat and I do in part agree with your views, but you as an individual, my friend, are a complete idiot.

You do have rights in America. You won't get killed for saying whatever you want and whenever you want, but if you abuse that privelege, expect consequences. It is your right to threaten someone and harass someone, however, it is their right in turn to sue your ass and shut your ass up.

I do disagree with death penalty, but look at it this way: If you committed a crime, would you rather be in prison for life or die? I'd rather die. This is one of the reasons I dislike the death penalty, criminals that do deserve it should be in prison for life instead so they would suffer more.

There is free speech in America, it may be less of free speech than other countries in the world, due to the fact that American is way more conservative/uptight than I'd like it to be. Example: Last year I went back to my home country, the Czech Republic, and on the airport there was a newspaper front cover with naked boobs right there. Due to the uptightness of America, such thing is impossible, so expect your free speech to be limited as well.

You can say bad words, but if you do harass/insult people, expect to be sued. It's your right to harass people, it's their right to get you back. That's the definition of freedom.

i'd keep going but unfortunately i gtg. have fun slitting your wrists.
December 22, 2006, 3:12 PM
Topaz
[quote author=replaced link=topic=16139.msg162660#msg162660 date=1166257485]
Life is a privilege and can be taken away via death penalty.[/quote]

Most lifers sit on death row for 10-20, sometimes even 30 years before they get to the chair. People have been known to die before that. The process is still fresh.

Owning land is a privilege and can be taken away...[/quote]

Want to provide backing for that? The fifth amendment makes it more difficult for the government to take property away.

As punishment, usually a select few of the "rights" *cough* privileges are taken away.
This is also used as conditional threat.  I say fuck them and don't let them scare you.[/quote]

Like?

Its just bullshit, there is no free speech.  You cannot be threatening, harassing, etc etc...
And when speaking in the open you can't even say bad words and screaming bad words is a worse offense only because more people hear it.  Thats retarded.  Of course nothing will most likely happen due to selective enforcement.[/quote]

You have free speech up until you begin infringing on others. Libel, slander, endangerment, etc.

you can say the word "fire" normally in a theater and nothing would happen, but if you scream it out loud, suddenly you done something wrong because other people that are retarded start trampling one another and your at fault because of some old woman that got trampled?[/quote]

You're at fault because you put innocent people in danger. Would you like to be the little boy that got underfoot and was crushed to death during the stampede to the fire escape?

no, your at fault because the court "feels" that your at fault.  Thats how it really works, then these complex statements are giving out on there decision.[/quote]

You are at fault. Doing things like that equate to manslaughter.

selective enforcement - Law enforcement agencies usually only pursue people violating certain laws.[/quote]

There are different law enforcement agencies for different purposes. FBI's BAU, ATF, DEA, CIA, FEMA, OSHA, ...

decisions overturned again and again, courts keep on giving different opinions
judgments are sometimes based off feelings of the jury.
Theres also a billion laws out there[/quote]

The court is obligated to consider precedence (stare decisis).

You fail.
December 22, 2006, 7:31 PM
Disco
tl;dr
December 22, 2006, 11:05 PM

Search