Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | To those who have *WRITTEN THEIR OWN* hacks for starcraft

AuthorMessageTime
Arta
What do they do?

I've recently ressurected my 1.09 hacks as I think it's good practice reverse engineering-wise. I'm now wondering what things might be fun to implement other than stacking, so I thought I'd ask those who've done the same to share some (or all!) of the neat things that their hacks do.

Mine just does LandAnywhere (Thanks indulgence) and Stacking, plus a few other bits.
June 11, 2003, 3:35 PM
TheMinistered
I think my brother (indulgence) has a few other hacks... perhaps he will read this later... and list the names/descriptions of them
June 11, 2003, 4:23 PM
Adron
Do you have automatical/semi-automatical stacking? If so - how did you design the ui?
June 11, 2003, 6:49 PM
Arta
I have the game display my own name in the Alliances window so I can devision myself.
June 11, 2003, 9:08 PM
Spht
[quote author=Arta[vL] link=board=2;threadid=1613;start=0#msg12118 date=1055365697]
I have the game display my own name in the Alliances window so I can devision myself.
[/quote]

Childs play! You should be able to select your workers and right-click on an already created building to automatically multi-stack duplicates of it.
June 11, 2003, 9:20 PM
indulgence
- Replay style stats hacking... Could do a graphical interface for it, but I haven't spent the time on it.
- 2 Crash Hacks and a desynch.
- SCV's universal repairing ability (i.e. repair a marine).
- The usual Ally/Unit alerts stuff.

Can't really think at the moment, but there's more.

[edit]
I just happened to remember,
- a speed hack on crack... [supa fast fa' sho!]
June 11, 2003, 11:16 PM
Raven
[quote author=Spht link=board=2;threadid=1613;start=0#msg12119 date=1055366444]
[quote author=Arta[vL] link=board=2;threadid=1613;start=0#msg12118 date=1055365697]
[/quote]

Childs play! You should be able to select your workers and right-click on an already created building to automatically multi-stack duplicates of it.
[/quote]

You should also be able to right-click and make your opponent's computer explode.
June 11, 2003, 11:39 PM
bcc100
- Be able to select other's Race in game lobby when u r host
- Allow u to type and queue commands when lag box is up
- Show ping in game
June 13, 2003, 9:03 PM

Search