Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | WebBot failes again...

AuthorMessageTime
Croohm
What is the problem now? When WebBot connects I dont get the message "Webchat enabled". Then when checking the webpage it says:
-----------------------------------------------------------
An error occured while reading the channel list.

The channel provider is not available.
-----------------------------------------------------------
WebBot is up and running. What is the problem?

My Acc DS-POD is not in the list anymore
http://www.valhallalegends.com/skywing/isapi/BinaryChatISAPI.dll?channelenum
How come it falls out now and then???
June 11, 2003, 5:43 AM
Water
I can't even get my account added. I've been trying for a week. Who did you talk to, to get yours active?
June 11, 2003, 6:48 AM
Croohm
vL is usually very fast to correct this kind of problems but maybe they dont care any more. I dont se that I violated any rules or something or why they removed my account.
June 11, 2003, 1:34 PM
iago
Although I have nothing to do with how/why webbot works, here are some words of advice:
1. Don't whine. It makes you sound annoying and makes it less likely that you will recieve prompt help.
2. If you don't like how vL's programs are operated/maintained, don't use them. Write your own if you think you can do better. Nobody is forcing you to use ours.

(Note that these are my views, but I'm sure that most of the clan feels the same way)
June 11, 2003, 2:14 PM
Croohm
Well,
Im sorry if it sounded like a complain or anything. That was not the purpose of my post.
June 11, 2003, 2:49 PM
Spht
There's probably a good reason as to why it's not working for you (does it work for everyone else?). If it's just you, I'll look into it later.
June 11, 2003, 4:29 PM
Croohm
Spht Thanks!!
It works now after 3 days down time ;D
June 11, 2003, 6:07 PM
UserLoser
How about typing /refresh?
June 11, 2003, 6:56 PM
Adron
[quote author=Spht link=board=2;threadid=1611;start=0#msg12106 date=1055348947]
There's probably a good reason as to why it's not working for you (does it work for everyone else?). If it's just you, I'll look into it later.
[/quote]

Why wasn't it working? Did anyone find out or did it just start working again after a reboot, like so many computers do? :P
June 14, 2003, 11:30 AM

Search