Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Excess of Grok | Ohio State vs. FLORIDA

AuthorMessageTime
DrivE
This forum's been kinda quiet... so how 'bout them Gators? Title bound!
December 4, 2006, 1:48 AM
Grok
Yeah yeah so they got sympathy votes and leap-frogged the more deserving Michigan.

And yes I'm jealous my Noles suck so badly.  Hopefullly we can find an OC, QB coach, WR coach ... that can bring us back into the top 10 someday.  Sooo glad Jeff Bowden is gone.
December 5, 2006, 9:15 PM
DrivE
You sound like Lloyed Carr, I'll send you a box of tissues too.

My argument: Michigan had their chance. They lost. Nobody wants to see the same game AGAIN except Michigan fans and possibly Ohio State, since they know they own the Wolverines. Finally the SEC gets the goddamn recognition it deserves. How do you argue? #1 schedule in the NCAA, the Wolverines only had #3. About damn time is all I can say and GO GATORS!!!

Oh, and lawl @ FSU and teh suckness.
December 6, 2006, 4:16 AM
Grok
Haha, truthfully I don't give a damn, I didn't watch 10 games this season and didn't know Florida was in title game until days after it was decided.

Yup, laugh now at FSU because we'll be backkk ... well I wish that were true.  Let's see what kind of OC we get.  We have no magic.
December 6, 2006, 8:08 AM
LW-Falcon
OSU just got dominated.
January 9, 2007, 5:16 AM
zorm
[quote author=Falcon[anti-yL] link=topic=16104.msg163038#msg163038 date=1168319776]
OSU just got dominated.
[/quote]

Indeed they did, by several trick plays that killed my poor Sooners too. Ah well at the end the Gators were just man handling OSU so it doesn't really matter.
January 11, 2007, 4:34 AM

Search