Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Fun Forum™ | america is retarded

AuthorMessageTime
replaced
http://www.power-of-attorneys.com/stupid_lawsuit_detail.asp?stupid_ID=17

http://www.power-of-attorneys.com/stupid_lawsuit_detail.asp?stupid_ID=77

[quote]Because the jury also found that Hooters had knowingly violated the law, the judge had discretion to triple this amount, and did so -- pushing the total to $12 million. While each plaintiff in the lawsuit will receive about $6,000 for those pesky six faxes received, the lawyers will rack up over $4 million in fees.[/quote]

yeah thats right, $1,000 for each fax sent out, you can buy a big fucking fax machine with that much money.  I get ads all the time on my fax.

shitloads of lawsuits filed everyday, people (in ca) elected the liberal attorney general again not putting a stop to this bullshit.  Handicap lawsuits everywhere, if there is a SINGLE thing wrong (sink is 1 inch higher than it should be) then they sue for 10k.  ppl filing working accidents and loads of bs and insurance companies are required by law to pay up no matter how odd the story is.  You can say Ufo's injured your neck at work and if you get a docter you bribe to say u got injured u get money.  Thats america, african american is not the correct term for a black person.  The word black / nigger is the correct term.  There are many african americans that are purely white skinned.

anyone else here sick of this bullshit?
November 23, 2006, 7:47 AM
Topaz
Why do you always post worthless crap?

If the US sickens you so much, head north or south. You'll find like-minded individuals.
November 23, 2006, 8:09 AM
Disco
Sick of it?  Are you kidding?  It's what makes me love this country more and more everyday.
November 23, 2006, 8:26 AM
FrOzeN
[quote author=replaced link=topic=16068.msg161642#msg161642 date=1164268047]
[/quote]What makes America retarded is people like you posting this shit as if we care about it.
November 23, 2006, 10:03 AM
warz

[quote]Because the jury also found that Hooters had knowingly violated the law, the judge had discretion to triple this amount, and did so -- pushing the total to $12 million. While each plaintiff in the lawsuit will receive about $6,000 for those pesky six faxes received, the lawyers will rack up over $4 million in fees.[/quote]

yeah thats right, $1,000 for each fax sent out, you can buy a big fucking fax machine with that much money. I get ads all the time on my fax.

shitloads of lawsuits filed everyday, people (in ca) elected the liberal attorney general again not putting a stop to this bullshit. Handicap lawsuits everywhere, if there is a SINGLE thing wrong (sink is 1 inch higher than it should be) then they sue for 10k. ppl filing working accidents and loads of bs and insurance companies are required by law to pay up no matter how odd the story is. You can say Ufo's injured your neck at work and if you get a docter you bribe to say u got injured u get money. Thats america, african american is not the correct term for a black person. The word black / nigger is the correct term. There are many african americans that are purely white skinned.

[/quote]

Well, on a serious note - yeah, that is fucked up. You should note though that not all of the united states is like that. It's just faggoty California. Honestly, California is the lamest state. Texas is where it's at.
November 23, 2006, 4:58 PM
Topaz
[quote author=warz link=topic=16068.msg161652#msg161652 date=1164301080]

yeah thats right, $1,000 for each fax sent out, you can buy a big fucking fax machine with that much money. I get ads all the time on my fax.

shitloads of lawsuits filed everyday, people (in ca) elected the liberal attorney general again not putting a stop to this bullshit. Handicap lawsuits everywhere, if there is a SINGLE thing wrong (sink is 1 inch higher than it should be) then they sue for 10k. ppl filing working accidents and loads of bs and insurance companies are required by law to pay up no matter how odd the story is. You can say Ufo's injured your neck at work and if you get a docter you bribe to say u got injured u get money. Thats america, african american is not the correct term for a black person. The word black / nigger is the correct term. There are many african americans that are purely white skinned.

[/quote]

Well, on a serious note - yeah, that is fucked up. You should note though that not all of the united states is like that. It's just faggoty California. Honestly, California is the lamest state. Texas is where it's at.
[/quote]

So California is faggoty and Texas isn't?

LOL O MAI
November 23, 2006, 7:04 PM
warz
[quote author=topaz link=topic=16068.msg161660#msg161660 date=1164308699]

LOL O MAI
[/quote]

Yes. That's pretty much it.
November 23, 2006, 10:30 PM
HeRo
[quote author=warz link=topic=16068.msg161674#msg161674 date=1164321009]
[quote author=topaz link=topic=16068.msg161660#msg161660 date=1164308699]

LOL O MAI
[/quote]

Yes. That's pretty much it.
[/quote]
No. That's pretty much wrong.
November 24, 2006, 12:02 AM
warz
No. You're pretty much wrong.
November 24, 2006, 12:21 AM
Topaz
[quote author=warz link=topic=16068.msg161652#msg161652 date=1164301080]
It's just faggoty California. Honestly, California is the lamest state. Texas is where it's at.
[/quote]

I really don't appreciate your remarks warz.
November 24, 2006, 12:33 AM
KrewL RaiN
[quote] The McDonald's fast food chain, often a target of goofy lawsuits, has settled a lawsuit brought by an American woman who claimed she was disfigured by an extremely hot pickle. That's right -- a hot pickle.

The lawsuit contended that the pickle was "defective and unreasonably dangerous" to the customer. What the hell is a defective pickle, anyway?[/quote]

rotflazerz xD

Funny and retarded at the same time. I swear the human race is devolving.
November 24, 2006, 1:53 AM
warz
[quote author=topaz link=topic=16068.msg161683#msg161683 date=1164328418]
I really don't appreciate your remarks warz.
[/quote]

I don't appreciate your remarks.
November 24, 2006, 6:08 AM
replaced
remember that lawsuit against mcdonalds for having the coffee spill on someones lap, sueing for a few millions cuz the coffee was hot.  Now that person lives in a mansion while I now got to drink cold coffee, thx alot U FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Ill let u spill 10 cups of BOILING hot coffee all over me for 100 dollars, why the fuck that person get a few millions for half the coffee spilling on him/her?

http://www.vanfirm.com/mcdonalds-coffee-lawsuit.htm

[quote]But now - days after a jury here awarded $2.9 million to an 81-year-old woman scalded by McDonald's coffee - some observers say the defense was naïve. "I drink McDonald's coffee because it's hot, the hottest coffee around," says Robert Gregg, a Dallas defense attorney who consumes it during morning drives to the office. "But I've predicted for years that someone's going to win a suit, because I've spilled it on myself. And unlike the coffee I make at home, it's really hot. I mean, man, it hurts."[/quote]

ITS UR FUCKING FAULT FOR SPILLING IT ON YOURSELF!

hey maybe u should invite me to ur house and brew coffee for me, so I can spill it on myself and take over ur whole fucking house and make u go bankrupt.

Yeah, I see businesses go out all the time cuz someone sued there ass off.
November 24, 2006, 10:18 PM
KrewL RaiN
[me=KrewL RaiN]agrees with the above post[/me]
November 24, 2006, 11:37 PM
JoeTheOdd
The reason America looks retarded is because American's (read: replaced) are retarded.
November 25, 2006, 3:10 AM
Ersan
He really is, what the hell is with him.
November 25, 2006, 3:38 AM
JoeTheOdd
Hm, now that I think about it, does anyone else think that he could possibly be effect reincarnate?
November 26, 2006, 4:38 AM
MyStiCaL
<3 califorina, i left for a month and i couldn't handle it, im glad to be back home in sweet home califorina lol.. well so-cal that is, nor-cal blows.
December 7, 2006, 3:45 AM
HeRo
[quote author=Mystical link=topic=16068.msg162338#msg162338 date=1165463154]
<3 califorina, i left for a month and i couldn't handle it, im glad to be back home in sweet home califorina lol.. well so-cal that is, nor-cal blows.
[/quote]
gotta love that polluted air~!
December 7, 2006, 5:30 AM
MyStiCaL
[quote author=heRo link=topic=16068.msg162341#msg162341 date=1165469444]
[quote author=Mystical link=topic=16068.msg162338#msg162338 date=1165463154]
[/quote]
gotta love that polluted air~!
[/quote]

no way, it was all pushed off coast =)
December 12, 2006, 12:18 AM

Search