Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | CDKey2, BNLS addition possibility

AuthorMessageTime
HdxBmx27
Hey Sky how about the following?
[code]BNLS_DECODECDKEY
C->S
  (String) CDkey

S->C
  (BOOLEAN) Warcraft3
  (DWORD) Product
  (DWORD) Val1
  If Warcraft3 == True
    (BYTE[10]) Val2
  Else
    (DWORD) Val2[/code]

Or something to that effect, that way we can use BNLS_HASHDATA to hash it however we need.
Well this comes in light of Not having a valid way of getting the proper values for SID_CDKEY2 through BNLS.
Considering W2BN still uses SID_CDKEY2 I figure there sould be a way of getting the proper data from BNLS.
Hell you could even add the flag CDKEY_WARCRAFT2_STYLE to BNLS_CDKEY_EX..... (This would be a easier method to implement, I suggest this moreover the new packet.)
~-~(HDX)~-~
November 7, 2006, 5:56 AM
HdxBmx27
If you're going to freaking knock it, suggest an alternate that IS NOT using a library.
Thats the entire point of this, I'm working on a project that is strictly meant to not use an outside library. And don't suggest leeching other's code either -.- because that is never a good option.
~-~(HDX)~-~
November 8, 2006, 4:05 AM
Ersan
Use 0x50, if it ever stops working (lol) then maybe someone will care.
November 8, 2006, 5:22 AM
HdxBmx27
[quote author=Ersan link=topic=15993.msg160983#msg160983 date=1162963359]
Use 0x50, if it ever stops working (lol) then maybe someone will care.
[/quote]That is not an option. the real client does not use SID_AUTH* so neither should your bot. (You can support it, but you shouldn't make it the primary unless the client gets updated to use it as primary)
~-~(HDX)~-~
November 8, 2006, 5:29 AM
UserLoser
+1 for the good idea of an additional flag for BNLS_CDKEY_EX
November 9, 2006, 1:01 AM

Search