Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Bots

AuthorMessageTime
Busted51
Does anyone Have the old time bots from back in the day.. im looking for Evil`Bot 3.0

thanks a bunch
June 9, 2003, 5:51 AM
Raven
You should just look for a really old site that just hasn't been touched in a while. Some of them are still around, so you might be able to dl a bot. But I think, if I remember correctly, Evil`Bot was a hex of a different bot, so maybe there's really a specific bot type you're looking for?
June 9, 2003, 6:22 AM
Tuberload
I helped make the original Ev][L`Bot like 3 to 4 years ago. It wasn't a rip off either, just a pos bot made by macyui and myself. Oh yea, and it was written in vb5 ;D

Now if their was any other hexed bots calling themselves Evil`Bot I do not know.
June 10, 2003, 8:30 PM
helpingout
Edit: I suck. Jeer me! :)

Original message:
i got ev][L bot... my name on bnet is pissant.. give me a good enuf reason and i will send it to ya... now ne way!! I FOUND A LEAKED SITE OF ZEROBOT ppl are using it on warrnet i know it's the real deal... [vL] members u want it.. come to clan c.o.d. i will work it out w/ u.. BANNED FROM [VL] WHEN I TRYED TO TELL U!! >:( :'(
June 10, 2003, 9:36 PM
Arta
*jeers*
June 10, 2003, 11:36 PM
Grok
[quote author=helpingout link=board=2;threadid=1588;start=0#msg12027 date=1055280981]
Edit: I suck. Jeer me! :)

Original message:
i got ev][L bot... my name on bnet is pissant.. give me a good enuf reason and i will send it to ya... now ne way!! I FOUND A LEAKED SITE OF ZEROBOT ppl are using it on warrnet i know it's the real deal... [vL] members u want it.. come to clan c.o.d. i will work it out w/ u.. BANNED FROM [VL] WHEN I TRYED TO TELL U!! >:( :'(
[/quote]

That's nice.
June 11, 2003, 2:50 AM

Search