Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | BNLS disconnect

AuthorMessageTime
minzliu
Hi, i made this bot using BNLS and it keeps disconnecting after about 2-5 min can any one tell me y plz? thx
June 9, 2003, 12:06 AM
smoke
Are you replying to battle.net pings? There are many ways you can get disconnected from battle.net, you need to be more specific than essentially saying "My program is busted, what's wrong with it?"

-smoke
June 9, 2003, 12:45 AM
UserLoser
[quote author=smoke link=board=17;threadid=1582;start=0#msg11899 date=1055119519]
Are you replying to battle.net pings? There are many ways you can get disconnected from battle.net, you need to be more specific than essentially saying "My program is busted, what's wrong with it?"

-smoke
[/quote]
He didn't say Battle.net....

minzliu: The BNLS server disconnects from you after one minute of the client not sending any packets to the server, you can send a null packet every minute to keep the connection to the BNLS server alive.
June 9, 2003, 12:48 AM
Crypticflare
If its BNLS that disconnects you can ignore the Error message, after BNLS logs you on with your client to battle.net it disconnects since you now have a stable connection with bnet itself. (I think thats whats going on)
June 9, 2003, 12:49 AM
minzliu
Yeah, Crypticflare
thats what happens, i accidentally put CBS.disconnected under BNLS_disconnected event, thx
June 9, 2003, 7:48 AM

Search