Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | Channel Ban MKII

AuthorMessageTime
shoguy
This time it was legitimately my fault... :-\

I'd like to thank everyone in clan [vl] for all the help they've given me for my bot... I was tired lastnight and didn't head the "warning" I got earlier about no bot convo in the channel.

All the help I've received in there though has been invaluable, and if the ban is perm then I understand.

BTW if anyone is interested in a BNLS/Bnet wrapper similar to CleanSlateBot.ocx but based on C# and the .net framework, reply here and I can contact you offline.

-Casey
June 8, 2003, 3:55 PM
Grok
Off-Topic, imho.
June 8, 2003, 4:10 PM
Kp
[quote author=shoguy link=board=17;threadid=1577;start=0#msg11868 date=1055087724]
I'd like to thank everyone in clan [vl] for all the help they've given me for my bot... I was tired lastnight and didn't head the "warning" I got earlier about no bot convo in the channel.[/quote]The members have different preferences about what is and is not appropriate in channel, as well as different thresholds. I don't mind development, as long as it isn't material I perceive to be trivial. You usually won't get set permanently banned unless you seriously annoy someone. Take heed of warnings (you don't always get them) and quit while you're ahead. Thus far, a ban mark hasn't been set on you.

Thread locked for its off-topic nature.
June 10, 2003, 5:38 PM

Search