Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Spht's Forum | Recent changes on battle.net

AuthorMessageTime
dmbcross
Okay, I have no clue if this has already been posted, but I've yet to find it (of course I'm not the brightest bulb around  :P) but recently battle.net has changed a few things on their whole...Sever login checksum or whatnot (see www.stealthbot.net they understand it better lol) and I was wondering if Webbot would be getting fixed to log back in as well.

Sorry if this is a double-post of what someone else has already asked, but I'm short on time and so far I haven't found anyone else bringing it up.

Thanks!

-Dart Moonblade
September 14, 2006, 11:28 AM
Spilled[DW]
Battle.net Bot Development
September 14, 2006, 4:26 PM
dmbcross
Thanks...But was there a recently release of Webbot, or other bots? Sorry, I can't figure out the forum...What I do find is all code-talk and, sadly, I'm not big on programming just yet... ???

Anywho, can anyone post me a link, or some answers, on when I can expect webbot to be back up? Thanks...

-Dart Moonblade
September 14, 2006, 5:02 PM
Spht
What's not working?  Are you getting an error?
September 14, 2006, 6:07 PM
dmbcross
:'( Damnit, I knew I forgot to post something!

[15:51:01] Starting up...
[15:51:01] Contacting BotNet (botnet.valhallalegends.com:21845)...
[15:51:01] Connected to BotNet!
[15:51:04] Contacting Battle.net logon server (bnls.valhallalegends.com:9367)...
[15:51:04] Connected to BNLS!
[15:51:04] Searching for latest version code...
[15:51:04] Retrieved version code from Battle.net logon server!
[15:51:04] Contacting Battle.net chat server (uswest.battle.net:6112)...
[15:51:04] Connected to BNCS!
[15:51:04] Logon protocol set to X-SHA1 v1.00.
[15:51:04] Checking versions and CD-key...
[15:51:04] Failed version check!

I dunno if this has already been addressed, I've checked other forums on this website about it, and the one earlier suggested in another reply, but most of it went way over my head...So, I figured I'd see what I could find out on my own. Hope I'm not double-posting, or totally missing something important.  :(
September 14, 2006, 8:52 PM
tA-Kane
Spht: Battle.net changed the naming scheme of their CheckRevision() version DLL MPQ containers from IX86verX.mpq to ver-IX86-X.mpq. Thus, SphtBot and WebBot always think that the version DLL digit to be passed to BNLS is always '6'.

An update would be highly appreciated.
September 15, 2006, 10:56 AM
dmbcross
;D Yay, now I know the technical term for it!! Well, just popped in to see whats up...Kinda sad that I still can't use webbot to chat on b.net during the school hours; being in 12th grade with all PC classes = boring when you lack work or a chat program!  :-[

Well, thanks for the help, and I'll keep my fingers crossed and watch the thread.

Thanks,

-Dart
September 15, 2006, 11:42 AM
rabbit
dmb, get IRC.  It's far better than Battle.net.
September 15, 2006, 3:38 PM
dmbcross
IRC? I use my webbot to get onto battle.net at school, the firewall buttfucks IRC to where it can't work...So, for me, it is useless.  ;) Also, IRC < Battle.net to me due to the fact all of my buds are on battle.net, and nor IRC...So, in truth...Yeah, I'm sure you get the point! Thanks for the advice though....^^

-Dart
September 15, 2006, 6:46 PM
Spht
An update for SphtBotv3 / WebBot will be available soon

Thank you for notifying me about this
September 18, 2006, 12:47 PM
dmbcross
;D ;D ;D Wewt, score one for updates! Thanks a billion man, can't wait for the new update; I miss going around the school's firewall to get onto b.net; and to think, I can use Webbot to do it without breaking any rules XD.

Webbot, by far, is the best thing I've ever seen bot wise when it comes to battle.net.

-Dart :D ;D 8)
September 18, 2006, 2:20 PM
dmbcross
OH! On an added thought, I was wondering what I'd have to know/do to beta test the new updated webbot? I'm kinda curious on what beta testers do, besides just test things, lol.  :P

-Dart
September 18, 2006, 11:59 PM
Spht
[quote author=dmbcross link=topic=15695.msg158414#msg158414 date=1158623971]
OH! On an added thought, I was wondering what I'd have to know/do to beta test the new updated webbot? I'm kinda curious on what beta testers do, besides just test things, lol.  :P

-Dart
[/quote]

Here is the updated SphtBotv3/WebBot.  The only thing I changed was how the version DLL check digit is determined.

http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/sphtbotv3.zip
http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/webbot/webbot.zip
September 19, 2006, 12:56 PM
tA-Kane
Thanks.
September 19, 2006, 1:58 PM
dmbcross
Weeewtness! Thanks a billion and one percent for the update! Now, lets hope stealthbot gets done next! XD

-Dart
September 19, 2006, 2:11 PM

Search