Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | PayPal Question

AuthorMessageTime
FrOzeN
I just signed up for a Personal Account and have read over a variety of questions on their FAQs, but still have a one. I fiqured some of you guys probably use PayPal and would know the answer to it.

Say I'm using a Personal Account which has a MAX of US$500/month received funds limit. If I'm on US$400, say, on the 10th, and someone were to send me a sum of US$150 would it:

[list]
[li]a) Unable to be sent to the account.[/li]
[li]b) Give me x-amount of days to upgrade to a Premier/Business Account, or the money will be refunded to the sender. Also, if this is the case, what is x?[/li]
[li]c) Other. Elaborate.[/li]
[/list]
September 12, 2006, 10:19 AM
rabbit
IIRC it won't let you claim all of it until the next month, but it's been a while since I've had a Personal account.  You could always email support at paypal dot com.
September 12, 2006, 12:45 PM
Explicit[nK]
[quote author=FrOzeN link=topic=15670.msg157788#msg157788 date=1158056392]
I just signed up for a Personal Account and have read over a variety of questions on their FAQs, but still have a one. I fiqured some of you guys probably use PayPal and would know the answer to it.

Say I'm using a Personal Account which has a MAX of US$500/month received funds limit. If I'm on US$400, say, on the 10th, and someone were to send me a sum of US$150 would it:

[list]
[li]a) Unable to be sent to the account.[/li]
[li]b) Give me x-amount of days to upgrade to a Premier/Business Account, or the money will be refunded to the sender. Also, if this is the case, what is x?[/li]
[li]c) Other. Elaborate.[/li]
[/list]
[/quote]

I would just upgrade to a Premier/Business Account in advance so you won't run into this problem.  But in the event that you don't want to, they won't allow you to accept the funds until the following month.
September 12, 2006, 5:08 PM
KoRRuPT
I thought you only have a limit if you're an unverified user. I might be wrong, but check to see if your personal account is verified, if it isn't, take the necessary steps to verify it. Once that is done, I believe you should have no limits at all, although I don't use a personal account so I could be wrong.
October 2, 2006, 10:09 PM
RealityRipple
Ask them. Not us.
October 3, 2006, 3:42 AM
HeRo
[quote author=RealityRipple link=topic=15670.msg159348#msg159348 date=1159846954]
Ask them. Not us.
[/quote]
Maybe thats why hes asking here, so he doesn't have to ask them.
October 3, 2006, 6:37 AM
KoRRuPT
From past experience if your support question isn't related to ebay, PayPal generally won't assist you.
October 3, 2006, 11:16 PM

Search