Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Thing-O-Rama ™ | The Dark Tower series by Stephen King

AuthorMessageTime
Probe
i guess this topic doesnt qualify for the media forum, so i am posting it here. has anyone read the series or any books in it? i havnt really heard alot about it anywhere. i just started reading the first book and was wondering what people who have read them think about it? please dont post spoilers if you have
September 4, 2006, 11:47 PM
KrewL RaiN
I actualy just finished the series yesterday and I cant stop thinking about the ending. It was very very unexpected.

This series is like... one of the best series I ever read. It's just one heck of a rollar coaster ride. Keep reading =P
September 6, 2006, 3:39 PM
squiggly
Still reading it, but it's not bad. Don't like how King introduces himself into the storyline though, damn egotistical thing to do.
November 4, 2007, 2:23 AM
KrewL RaiN
[quote author=squiggly link=topic=15632.msg174511#msg174511 date=1194142986]
Still reading it, but it's not bad. Don't like how King introduces himself into the storyline though, damn egotistical thing to do.
[/quote]

Yeah, I thought that was really weird too lol
November 4, 2007, 4:51 AM
Barabajagal
I need to get copies of this series some day... Read Black House (which has a bit to do with the series [Talisman sequel {which I have not read}]), and started lookin it up... Liked a lot of his other stuff, except endings <.<
November 5, 2007, 4:00 AM

Search