Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Visual Basic Programming | Advanced Injection -- Anyone wanna try?

AuthorMessageTime
TheMinistered
I'm sure by now some of you gurus out there have accomplished dll injection via injecting some code to call LoadLibrary.  I'm curious if anyone thinks they can perform an activex dll injection.  my thoughts on the matter are that it is definantly possible but is it worth all the trouble?

using the COM api functions you can create an object of your class.  Then call it.  So I know it's possible, just going to be real dirty.  I wonder if anyone is up for the task or has input on the idea?

For those of you who would like to get started with the idea the three apis you need to create a single instance are:
CoInitialize
CoUninitialize and CoCreateInstance
September 1, 2006, 1:12 PM
Clan CDH
i am sure you can, as now of days you can do just about anything you wont with a computer, so yes it is most likely possible, but i myself am not sure how you would go about doing this.  And for what purpose do you have of doing this?  I myself am just curious.
September 4, 2006, 6:45 PM
Newby
I know that the metasploit project has payloads of injecting ActiveX, and it has some open source elements to it, you may want to look into that.
September 4, 2006, 7:27 PM
TheMinistered
I finished my project.  It works with generated header/source files in C++.  I use CreateRemoteThread and allocate a struct in the target for data required for CoInitialize, CoCreateInstance, and CoUninitialize.   It works nicely.

I realized it would be easier writing to loader from C++.  I started in visual basic, but then quickly switched the loader to C++.  The dll is an activex vb6.
September 6, 2006, 2:58 AM
ntaryl
hi  bro
Good work
u can writte loader in  a vbasic  .ther  are  a lot  out .
the  problem is how to use a activexdll
My way if u convert this activex dll in a standalone dll u  can injected it sucesfull.
I want more info for metasploit project and  my  friend ley  me know if ur project is open source  ?
explain  ur way

just  check my example  :http://rapidshare.com/files/20673544/example.avi.html
thanks  for the time 

March 12, 2007, 2:41 PM

Search