Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | Battle.net Bot Development | weird screwup [0x51]

AuthorMessageTime
Sanguine
info:

My bot is written in Java, the hashing code is all taken from iago's javaOp and has worked perfectly for the past 18 months.

This week, it's not been able to connect, I've been getting the 0x101 error (invalid version) from b.net when it tries to connect, done some packet sniffing, and my bot and warcraft are still sending the same verbytes and verhashes, and my hash files are all from a freshly updated copy of war3.

Are there any known bugs with the hashing code from javaOp? I really don't have a clue what's going wrong here...
August 27, 2006, 2:39 AM
dRAgoN
[quote author=Sanguine link=topic=15595.msg157234#msg157234 date=1156646370]
info:

My bot is written in Java, the hashing code is all taken from iago's javaOp and has worked perfectly for the past 18 months.

This week, it's not been able to connect, I've been getting the 0x101 error (invalid version) from b.net when it tries to connect, done some packet sniffing, and my bot and warcraft are still sending the same verbytes and verhashes, and my hash files are all from a freshly updated copy of war3.

Are there any known bugs with the hashing code from javaOp? I really don't have a clue what's going wrong here...
[/quote]
Have you seen this thread yet?
https://davnit.net/bnet/vL/index.php?topic=15572.0
August 27, 2006, 2:40 AM
Sanguine
ah, no, apologies.

Tried to delete this thread but i'm not allowed,

my bad :<
August 27, 2006, 2:44 AM

Search