Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | /WHOAMI -- Introductions | I am ch33z3! :)

AuthorMessageTime
ch33z3
Hey, my username is ch33z3, because I feel like it. ;p
Anyhow, I recently turned 14, and I consider myself to have a lot of talents on computers, but no single one that shines out the most.
I can;
-Design graphics,
-Websites (html notepad + frontpage),
-Programming- really basics of VB, started programming when i was 6 or so on my dads WinNT, some C+
-I know a lot more than what I consider the standard for my age, as in computer tech-supporting and technology itself
-I can type 180 WPM when i've got a paper im looking at, maybe 100 WPM when i'm just gaming:) (remember i'm 14)

I have tried making plugins in VB on a MERVBot for Subspace (if you've heard of that game), sort of successful but not a competition.

Believe it or not, I think I would be the closest thing to a gangster geek. Boy, i'm gonna get flamed about this, but, most all my friends are black, I listen to rap, i'm in a "crew", and I still manage to be an intelligent person and a computer nerd.

That's me, ch33z3.
June 5, 2003, 12:26 AM
Tuberload
Interesting... Will you bust out a Program and put a packet in my ass?
June 5, 2003, 12:31 AM
Trance
[quote author=Tuberload link=board=21;threadid=1542;start=0#msg11585 date=1054773082]
Interesting... Will you bust out a Program and put a packet in my ass?
[/quote]lol :)
June 5, 2003, 5:17 AM
Crypticflare
rofl That was good. Welcome to the boards Ch33z3
June 5, 2003, 9:21 PM
EvilCheese
I used to be cheeze until I realised that further classification was required :P

Anyway.... welcome fellow cheese. Your name SHOULD be different enough to avoid confusion. Anyone with a dairy-based name is fine in my view ;)
June 8, 2003, 2:18 PM
iago
You can type 3 words/second? I don't even think a keyboard could pick up that many distinct characters..
June 8, 2003, 3:07 PM
Naem
hmm

[quote]
yo yo yo
[/quote]

180 wpm :o
June 8, 2003, 9:28 PM
Yoni
[quote]Mijn luchtkussenvoertuig zit vol paling.[/quote]
60 wpm :(
June 9, 2003, 12:22 AM
Noodlez
[quote author=ch33z3 link=board=21;threadid=1542;start=0#msg11581 date=1054772767]
Anyhow, I recently turned 14, and I consider myself to have a lot of talents on computers, but no single one that shines out the most.
I can;
-Design graphics,
-Programming- really basics of VB, started programming when i was 6 or so on my dads WinNT, some C+
-I know a lot more than what I consider the standard for my age, as in computer tech-supporting and technology itself
-I can type 180 WPM when i've got a paper im looking at, maybe 100 WPM when i'm just gaming:) (remember i'm 14)

I have tried making plugins in VB on a MERVBot for Subspace (if you've heard of that game), sort of successful but not a competition.

Believe it or not, I think I would be the closest thing to a gangster geek. Boy, i'm gonna get flamed about this, but, most all my friends are black, I listen to rap, i'm in a "crew", and I still manage to be an intelligent person and a computer nerd.

That's me, ch33z3.
[/quote]

haha... reading this post so reminds me of myself. when i was like 9 and i could program i would always be sure to say how old i was to get sympathy. now i think to myself, big fucking deal! wow your 14, want a cookie? i was making the l3370 aol punters when i was 8 and binary bots when i was 14 ... and i would always be sure to say i have alot of friends. the only "real" computer nerds IMO are the 30 yr old ones who still game.
June 9, 2003, 4:36 PM
Tuberload
[quote]the only "real" computer nerds IMO are the 30 yr old ones who still game[/quote]

I would have to disagree with that.
June 10, 2003, 8:34 PM
St0rm.iD
Noodlez you still are a newb.
June 11, 2003, 11:48 PM
Noodlez
[quote author=St0rm.iD link=board=21;threadid=1542;start=0#msg12131 date=1055375283]
Noodlez you still are a newb.
[/quote]
i'm going to die a newb by your side.
June 12, 2003, 3:01 AM
jigsaw
Why don't I ever hear you queers talking about girls, beer, chew, or nascar? Damn... when will your sacks drop?
June 16, 2003, 1:54 AM
Crypticflare
I don't watch a lot of nascar, me being underage and in a small town beer is hard to find, I do chew copenhangen longcut for the past 4 years. You chew jig?
June 16, 2003, 6:56 PM
MrRaza
I only watch nascar when i'm bored on a sunday around 2:30 pm
June 16, 2003, 9:02 PM
jigsaw
chew? naa trying to quit.
June 16, 2003, 10:36 PM
Crypticflare
sigh Good Luck with it, I've been trying to quit the last 6 months, I'd get about 1-2 months in and the habit would switch from the cope to the smoke.. I'm trying that one shit that has just a bit of nicotine in it and is mostly flavor
June 17, 2003, 4:35 AM
Noodlez
[quote author=jigsaw link=board=21;threadid=1542;start=0#msg12396 date=1055728446]
Why don't I ever hear you queers talking about girls, beer, chew, or nascar? Damn... when will your sacks drop?
[/quote]

beer is ok sometimes... chew is nasty
it's all about weed and sex
June 17, 2003, 9:48 PM
Etheran
[quote author=ch33z3 link=board=21;threadid=1542;start=0#msg11581 date=1054772767]
I can;
-Design graphics,

That's me, ch33z3.
[/quote]
There's something I don't quite get about the last paragraph -- why does it matter if most of your friends are black? I don't see any reason that would make you a "gangster geek". Are you implying that all black people are "gangsters" and that they are not computer nerds? Also, why do you consider yourself intelligent? I think the most intelligent people among us are humbled. You will be reading more on a subject one day and realize that you don't know anything about this subject and you will stop to think about how much you really don't know. Then, and only then, will you stop thinking that you are so intelligent.
June 26, 2003, 7:53 PM

Search