Valhalla Legends Forums Archive | General Discussion | Has anyone interviewed at Wells Fargo?

AuthorMessageTime
Myndfyr
I have an interview for a sales job (with chance for management promotion in a couple years) at Wells Fargo bank, and wanted to know what kinds of questions they ask at the interview.  Has anyone interviewed with them?
June 28, 2006, 12:41 AM
LoRd
You have a BS in computer science and you're interviewing for a sales position?
June 28, 2006, 1:04 AM
Myndfyr
I have a BS in computer science?  That's news to me!

I have a BA in political science and a BA in psychology.
June 28, 2006, 3:19 AM
Invert
lol
June 29, 2006, 10:14 PM
Networks
[quote author=MyndFyre[vL] link=topic=15292.msg155033#msg155033 date=1151464753]
I have a BS in computer science?  That's news to me!

I have a BA in political science and a BA in psychology.
[/quote]

nonetheless I think lord is still right...that is a bit weird. Just looking for something to do to kill the summer and make some money?
July 1, 2006, 6:21 AM
Myndfyr
No?  I'm trying to get a job in management, somewhere.

Incidentally, if I decided to get a software development job, I did just pass my first test at getting MS certification for .NET 2.0.  :)
July 2, 2006, 5:44 AM
CrAz3D
uhm, I dont think you can do much with a BA in psych/poli sci.

Dont you need at least a masters & usually a phd to do much with psych?
July 3, 2006, 2:38 PM
Myndfyr
If I wanted to do clinical psych, most insurance companies want a master's, because they don't want to pay doctors.  But I don't want to do clinical.  I also just applied for a Victim's Advocate position with the city I work at, and they only wanted an associate's.

Incidentally, I'm set up great to go into law, but in the meantime, I want to look into management or business.  I wanted to take a year or two off (I didn't even apply for this fall).
July 3, 2006, 6:21 PM
CrAz3D
[quote author=MyndFyre[vL] link=topic=15292.msg155277#msg155277 date=1151950875]
If I wanted to do clinical psych, most insurance companies want a master's, because they don't want to pay doctors.  But I don't want to do clinical.  I also just applied for a Victim's Advocate position with the city I work at, and they only wanted an associate's.

Incidentally, I'm set up great to go into law, but in the meantime, I want to look into management or business.  I wanted to take a year or two off (I didn't even apply for this fall).
[/quote]ooh, very useful as a trial lawyer. cool
July 3, 2006, 7:24 PM

Search